Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I groaned.

"Oh come on Shaylee, it will be fun."
Taylor said grinning.

I wanted to go right over there and smack it right off his face. Ugh he made me so mad!

"You guys can just go. I don't know anyone. Ill just stay home and chill."

"I'll stay with you Shaylee." Aiden said scooting closer to me.

"Uhh, no one is staying anywhere. You guys are both coming and that's the end of that." Taylor said sitting right in the middle of Aiden and I.

I crossed my arms across my chest looking at Taylor. "Fine. I guess I'll go get ready." I got up and walked away hearing the guys whisper a bit.

I went into my bathroom locking the door behind me to make sure I didn't have any unwelcomed visitors.

As soon as I got out of the shower I blowed dried my hair and curled it and did my makeup fairly intense.

I soon went over to my dresser not knowing what to wear. I soon grabbed out a pink crop top revealing my stomach, then I had some black short shorts on.

As soon as I was walked down the stairs the boys were still sitting on couch but now were watching some football.

I looked at Aiden who was now looking at me. My face flushed red a bit.

"Ready?" I asked going to where they were sitting.

They both nodded, scanning my whole body.

-------------------------------------------

We pulled up and it brought back so many memories.

I was trying to shake it but I couldn't.

"I-I don't know if its a good idea.." I said shaking a bit.

"The waterfall is beautiful. What's wrong?" Aiden asked furrowing his eyebrows.

Taylor looked back at me. "You'll be fine."

The whole place was so crowded. Everyone was dancing, drinking, and swimming. They all looked like they were having a good time.

My face cringed as I saw girls skinny dipping. All the girls were giggling and grabbing Taylor.

I ignored it and went and grabbed Aiden's arm.

"Like it?" He asked.

"I've been here before... But yes I love it." Aiden tilted his head.

"Ohhh. With Taylor?" He asked.

I nodded. "Let's go get some drinks."

I downed like 8 cups of beer wanting to ignore everything and oh boy did it work. I had boys hands rubbing all down me.

I was not sure where Taylor or Aiden was so I decided just to go find some other people. I soon found my self talking off my clothes, I was bare naked! I jumped off the hill and screamed grabbing everyone's attention on me.

As soon I got up to the surface everyone joined me and screamed wildly. I've never been this crazy, this could be bad.

I had one guy come up and kiss me with our naked bodies touching in the water. I pushed him away thinking what Aiden would think of me..

I got out and boys started whistling and I quickly threw my clothes back on. I stumbled every time I tried to walk.

Everyone was holding me up. I soon found Taylor, I was holding onto his shirt to keep myself up.

"Have have youuuuu seeeen Aiden?" I slurred my words.

"Shaylee I think you need to go home now." Taylor said picking me up.

"Nooooo! Let meeeee down!" I groaned. All of a sudden we heard a girl scream in terror. Then Taylor put me down. Everyone looked at her.

"Someone help! Help! A guy jumped off the hill and he didn't come back up!"
She shirked and started to cry.

A guy dove in and soon came up with a guy in his hands. They had set him on the ground, he had his head bashed. Blood gushed out. Everyone was staring in horror. This wasn't good...