Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I'm gone, I'm getting kidnapped and going to be taken to a foreign country and be sold.

I struggled to get away from the body.

My heart race and the blood rushed to my head, this couldn't be happening.

"Shaylee!! Chill!!" I turned around to see Aiden.

"Fuck you Aiden, I thought I was getting kidnapped!! You can't do that to people." I said angrily watching him laugh his butt off.

"I thought you left anyways!" I said still very mad.

"No way, I was going to let Taylor cool down, so I came back in and you weren't there. So then I saw you from a distance and followed you."

I grinned at him, and pushed him over.

"Oh Shaylee, you're so cute when you're mad." He said grabbing my cheeks.

"Stop." I said blushing pushing his hands away. I leaned over and kissed him, running my hands threw his hair.

We both pulled back when we heard a howl.

"You scared?" Aiden asked playfully.

"Of course not." I smiled.

"You want to go to the fair with me tomorrow night?" Aiden asked then patting his lap indicating he wanted me to sit.

I crawled over and sat down as he wrapped his arms around my body, keeping me warm from the small cold breeze.

"Shaylee?" He said.

"Uh yeah." I said wrapping my hand in his.

I yawned, I went and curled up to the side of him closing my eyes.

-------------------------------------------
I opened my eyes to a bird pecking at my head. I pushed the bird away and look at Aiden, he looked so cute when he was sleeping.

I stretched my arms and legs out moaning.

Then Aiden began to wake up.

"Well hello there gorgeous, I like waking up to this." He said smiling.

I looked down and smiled, he's so adorable.

I frowned when I saw my phone said, 20 missed calls and 15 missed texts from Taylor.

"Hey Shaylee where are you?" "Shaylee are you okay?" "It's late now! Where are you?" It just kept going.

"Everything okay?" Aiden looked at me.

"We need to get back." I swallowed..

As soon as we got back I went looking for Taylor.

"Taylor?" I shouted through the barn. I saw him appear.

"God damn it Shaylee! I've been worried sick about you. Where were you?"

Awh he was worried about me, even though he walked in on me and Aiden "almost" having sex.

"She was with me." Aiden stepped in now. Taylor's face changed once he saw Aiden.

"You need to stay away from her." Taylor was getting into Aidens face now.

"I will not."

"What did you just say?" Taylor was now only inches away from him.

"Boys boys! Stop!" I got in the middle now. They kept arguing.

"You both are so annoying!" I screamed and walked out of the barn.

Taylor came running after me, "You are coming with me to the fair tonight."

"Oh no she isn't! I already asked her." I saw Aiden running after Taylor.

"I'm not going with either of you!!" I yelled running up to my room.

I sat on my bed and crossed my arms and sighed.

---------------------------------------------

Taylor's Point Of View

"Dude! You pissed her off!" I yelled at Aiden.

"I did? I already asked her and then you came and ruined it!" Aiden shouted.

"You know I have deep feelings for her!" I stared at Aiden lowering my voice.

It was so painful seeing her with Aiden last night, it was unbearable. I've never felt so strong about a girl before, not even my ex.

Something about Shaylee just made me feel so good. It was sad to think she has to leave at the end of the summer.

The thought made me sad. I frowned.

"We need to figure something out." Aiden said scratching the back of his head.

"I think I might be in love with her.." I can't believe I just told Aiden that.

He stepped back.

"Well I like her a lot Taylor."

"Obviously we aren't getting anywhere with this, so I'm going to go talk to her." Aiden grabbed my arm.

"No, let's go out for a guys day." Aiden said smiling.

"Okay that sounds good, ill drive." I said walking toward the car.

---------------------------------------------Shaylee's Point Of View

Where are those boys? It's been like 3 hours and have looked all around the farm.

Well looks like I'm not going to the fair tonight. I mean I like them both so much, I don't know what to do.

Dingdong!

The doorbell rang, who could that be? I got up and walked downstairs to the door.

I opened the door to find Taylor's ex. I literally almost jumped on her and attacked, but I remained calm.

"What do you want?" I said snotty. I wasn't usually mean but oh I had a strong dislike toward her.

"Taylor." She said.

"Don't you get it! HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" I literally shouted in her face.

She was stunned I had just said that.

"Why don't you like me?"

Did she really just say that? She must be completely stupid that she can't see why I don't like her.

I shook my head at her, then went to shut the door when she put her foot in the way.

"What the hell?" I said staring at her.

"Can we start over?" Dakota said smiling.

I was going to go whack her in the head, I don't know why I didn't.

"Oh hey is that Taylor over there?" I said pointing at the barn. She turned and I quickly shut the door and locked it.

What a freak. I guess I'll just go to the fair by myself, I went up to my room and started to get ready..