Chapter 5

Chapter 5

We all gathered around the table and ate the wonderful lunch my grandma and grandpa prepared. I stared at Taylor, noticing my grandma caught me.

I blushed at her and looked down at my food. "Alright kids, me and Jim are going into town to do some shopping. Do you guys need anything?" My grandma said as she took everyone's plate.

"No, I'm good but thank you Mrs. Kit." Taylor said.

"I'm good too grandma." I said as I got up out of my seat.

My grandparents had left and now I was alone once again with Taylor. My stomach kinda twisted at the thought of that.

"So what do you want to do?" He said in a husky voice which made me shiver.

"Is there anything cool around here?"

"Well there is the waterfall that isn't too far. Wanna go check it out?"

"Sure." I replied excitedly.

"Put a swim suit on, it's pretty hot out." I saw his eyes scan up and down my body.

I walked up the stairs to my room and I was trying to figure out what swim suit to wear.

I found a cute like black push up top and little black bottoms that revealed a little bit. I threw on a pink tank and some denim shorts and flip flops. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. "

"Come in." Taylor walked in with no shirt revealing his nice muscular body which made me cringe.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

We got down to the barn and decided it would be faster to take the quad. "

"Umh.. I've never rode a quad before." I said kinda embarrassed.

He laughed, "Really? Don't worry just hold on to me."

I smiled at the thought of that. Taylor got on and I got on the back wrapping my arms around his stomach and feeling his rock hard abs.

Taylor the hit the gas and we will on our way. . .