Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"Were here to see my father. Your not even with him? You're out having fun with this boy, I thought we talked about this." My mother said very stern and clear.

I couldn't do this, not in front of Taylor.

"Well mom, I was with grandpa and stayed for a night. He's been out conscious and grandma said she would call if anything came up, he took a nasty fall. I said trying remain calm.

"Still doesn't explain the boy. Shaylee, you are trashy little slut."

My eyes grew wide I can't believe she just called me trashy little slut, I didn't know what to feel, I was mad but hurt that she thought of me like that.

I looked at Taylor who was fired up.

"You are some parents, calling your own daughter a trashy slut, Shaylee has changed you wouldn't know that though because you're never around." Taylor said angrily.

Oh my god, that was cute he stood up to my parents but they aren't going to be too happy about that.

My mother furrowed her eyebrows shocked that he just said that.

My father just stood there not too sure what to think about this.

"Well I mean it's true, she had a boyfriend that was 23 when she was 15." My mom said, thinking Taylor didn't know.

"I know but she has changed, and and I'm in love with her."

I looked at Taylor, did he really just say he was in love with me? I blinked a couple times trying to let it soak in.

"Well I don't approve.." My mother said smiling.

"Honey, you are being very unfair and I can't believe you called our daughter a trashy slut. People make mistakes." My dad spoke up. I seriously couldn't believe he just stood up for me rather than taking my moms side.

I ran over and gave my dad a hug. "I love you daddy." I hugged him tight.

My mother just rolled her eyes.

"Alright kids lets all get some sleep, it's been a long night and we are going to go the hospital in the morning." My dad said picking up the suitcases.

I went over to Taylor and intwined my fingers with his and walked up stairs to his room. I sat on his bed and I took off my shirt slowly. He looked at me confused.

"Shh" I said quietly. He then jumped on the bed climbing on top of me.

"But your pare-"

"Shh!" I said putting my mouth his.

He gently took my panties off and took his shorts off. He kissed my neck giving me chills. He kissed me and stuck his finger  in me, I moaned in his mouth. Then I felt his smile on my mouth.

"A little bit faster?" I said lightly. He then moved his finger faster making me go crazy, my body cringed.

"I'm so close." I mumbled. "Keep going." I climaxed and I was so wet and then Taylor went down on me.

My body couldn't handle all the excitement.

"Do it, just go in me please." I shrieked.

My body was satisfied as soon as he put it in me. It lasted for s while. Then he climbed off and laid down.

We were both were gasping for air.
I pulled the covers up over my chest.
"I love you." Taylor said with his raspy voice.

I looked at him and smiled.  "I love you too Taylor."