Chapter 6

(This chapter will be redone. 4-27-14 this chapter is rated: R)

Chapter 6

I was glued to Taylor, we were bouncing around as we went over little hills on the quad. I was shaking, I was so scared.

"You alright back there?"

"Mhm." I replied trying not to show my fear.

I was so happy to see we had arrived and the waterfall was the most gorgeous thing ever.

"Pretty eh?" Taylor said looking at me.

I turned to him, "very." I took off my tank top and my shorts and Taylor couldn't keep his eyes off me.

We both walked over to this hill that had the prettiest view of the whole thing, but was also known for the best place to jump in.

We both looked down from the hill, the water was so blue. "Ready to jump?"He asked.

"Are you crazy?" I said.

"I'll go first then you."

"No way!" I laughed.

"Oh come on." He began tickling me.

"Okay okay!" I was said grasping for air.

All of a sudden Taylor jumps in, and it made a big splash. I looked down..

"Oh my gosh, I can't do it." I said panicking.

"Shaylee you have to now! I did. The water feels great."

"Ugh." I groaned as I closed my eyes and jumped. I came up from the water and I soon found Taylor's body up against mine.

I rested my arms on his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his body. I found his hands roaming all over me.

That's when he crushed his lips to mine, I found his tongue rubbing against mine. This was perfect I had thought to my self.

I untwined my body with his and moved back a little so I could splash him. We began splashing each other then he came up and grabbed me and began kissing me again.

We both got out and laid down on our towels.

"The sun feels so good." I said closing my eyes.

I quickly opened them when I felt Taylor on top of me. I smiled and pulled his head down to mine and kissed him.

I felt his hand going up and down my side which gave my body excitement. He began kissing my neck and moving his lips down through my breasts then he stopped when he got down there.

He looked at me. I nodded as for saying its okay.

Taylor came up kissed me and I found his hands untying my swimsuit. My top was now completely off and he grabbed one nipple in his mouth and started to play with it with his tongue.

It made me moan very loud. Then he moved on to the other nipple. I shirked with pleasure. I then grabbed his shorts and ripped them off revealing his hard friend, which made me wet.

He slide his hand in my pants and took them off. He's started to eat me out and I arched my back in pleasure.

His tongue was moving in motion and my body was filled with tingles. I was in a whole another world.

It was time, my body craved him. I needed him in me.

When he went in and my body was pleased.

We sat there for a moment to catch our breaths and then packed up and decided it was time go to home.