The Calm Before The Storm

Start from the beginning

These memories returned in Team RWBY's mind and they start getting guilty for their actions on him, They then thought of a good reason to dump (Y/N) but couldn't think of any, Their thoughts are interrupted when their scroll buzzes and they see that it's messages from Team CRDL, They look at it

Cardin: Ruby, I've been thinking about this relationship and I just feel like it doesn't seem right, I mean , Your an amazing girlfriend to have but people seeing a King with a small girl like you doesn't look right, I'm sorry to say this but we should break up.

Russell: Weiss, I was thinking about of out relationship a few minutes ago and I was wondering why should I date you, I know that you're funny and all but it seems wrong for me to date you, I think we should break up, I'm sorry.

Dove: Blake, I wish I never wanted to say this but I think we should break up, You don't spend much time with me anymore, You're always on that book and Always in the library,  I don't think this is working out between us, I'm sorry.

Sky: Yang, I can't take you seriously anymore, You arrive at your dorm drunk and you always rely on me to carry you all the way to beacon, I hate it, Its too tiring and plus you also rely on me to ride your bike to beacon, And you know I can't properly ride bikes, I wish I never got with you, Goodbye.

They all had tears welling up in their eyes, They now knew what (Y/N) felt when they betrayed him, Even if this wasn't half of the pain he suffered it was still painful moment for all of them, They cried their eyes out, They never thought they would be used and thrown away like that by them.

Timeskip 1 Hour

After what seemed like centuries, They finally built up the courage to go back to beacon, Those messages were stuck in their heads even on the ride home, A few minutes pass and they reach beacon and walk back to their dorm, As soon as they closed the door it was full silence, Until Ruby saw a small note on a table with a strange red emblem on it

"Did your playboys break up with you? Awe that's sad, Look at the bright side, You get to be strong, independent women, Hah just kidding, You'll never get over them, Just like how (Y/N) never got over you all, The next time you do something foolish, Remember "
"Your actions have consequences "
-The Stalker

Team RWBY were in mixed emotions but all of them shared Confusion, How did this person find out and most of all, How did it know (Y/N)?

Minutes before Team RWBY came back

(Y/N)'s POV

You decided to pay beacon a visit after you learned that your recent victim had a son in beacon, He had fought back and even managed to get a scratch on you, The least you could do to honor him was to pay his son a visit and tell him of the news you bring, When you reached beacon you heard a few whispers about Team CRDL breaking up with Team RWBY, You were rejoiced by this and you thought of a plan which made you laugh mentally, You snuck into Team RWBY's dorm and snuck a small note that had your mark on it, If you were going to talk to them you had to keep your existence a secret to them, So you used the name the police HQ gave you, The Stalker, A few minutes pass and Team RWBY arrive back in their dorm and Ruby noticed your note, You watch from afar as she and her team gain surprised looks on their faces and they start sobbing softly, But this isn't gonna be the only time they will receive this message because after all....

This is only the beginning...