Arc2.ch. 27

Xue yang sobbed and cried in his room all night.  His eyes are already red and there's no more tears coming out from his eyes.

He was tired of crying. But he can't do anything.  He can't even save him.  The one who gave him warmth and reason to struggle to live.

"Shizun... This d-diciple..  Is truly useless.. " he muttered quietly.

Suddenly the huge door of the room opened and a man entered.

His black dragon robe swaying as he walk and the room suddenly became cold. "Ay.. This benevolent one is truly lonely. My son is calling out another person instead of me. And yet...  That person is already dead. " Wuwei Yang drew a smile on his lips and his eyes teased the teen lying and shackled on the bed.

"Oh right.. Why wouldn't my son cry? It's his fault after all that his shizun  was executed. How lonely!"

"SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!  SHUT UP! " Xue Yang closed his eyes as  hard as he could and yelled loudly.  He doesn't want to hear it anymore!

Wuwei Yang sat down on the bed beside his child and touches his head.

"But crying won't do any my son. How about... How about taking revenge for your beloved shizun?"

Xue Yang opened his red eyes and became quiet. His lips formed a straight line. As he stare at his 'father'

Wuwei yang continued with his words. "Take revenge. Kill those who have wronged him,  be powerful and become a ruler like me.  This benevolent one is certain that your shizun would truly be happy."

"And  if this benevolent king would be satisfied,  maybe i can return him in this world. " he gave a smile truly eerie.

Xue Yang was on the middle of  a heavy decision.  His mind can't understand all of it,  but thinking he can make everyone understand that his shizun had been wronged by killing and avenging against them,  he can't help but to nod.

His shizun wishes him to be powerful.

But taking revenge means blood would be spilled.

Does his shizun would really like that?

But,

He will do anything he wishes. Even if it is to offer his life.

And if  he was revived..

As it passed on his mind,  his eyes brightened up.

"Y.. You! You can return him?! " his eyes shined,  full of hope.

Wuwei Yang smiled, "of course I can.  Would you agree now? "

Xue yang nodded his head firmly,  suddenly all the chain that is binding him broke down all by themselves and turned into dust. Wuwei yang Held his hand and walked.

"we should start the ceremony then."

"How many hours am I here already? 15 hours?... " li Yuhan muttered on himself. His hands are numb and his body already felt so tired that he can faint any moment yet he was unable to do it.

The torture had already started. Right now,  as he was being bound with a chain that restraints and drain his spiritual energy, a demon in front of him was slicing his skin slowly.

Blood tricked down and his robe turned into a mess. It was bloody and dirty.

His hair is already loosen up and his face is  full of bruise. Just in first day, He  doesn't resemble the man he used to be before.

The demon continued to cut li Yuhan's skin and answered him,  "truly intelligent. You are correct.  You've been here for 15 hours. "

Li yuhan, "..... "

He just kept silent.

"after I finished here, someone would already follow to torture you. I don't know what he would do though. But I am truly  excited. "

Li Yuhan just replied 'en' and didn't bother with it anymore.

Just like what the demon told him another one came.

It might be said that he is a relative of the king. Because his hair is white and he also have a symbol in his forehead just like the others.

"His majesty apologizes because he can't come to see you. However he sent you a gift. "

The man bent down and open the black box in his hand. It revealed a syringe with a shining liquid in it. The demon held his wrist firmily and injected the liquid into Li Yuhan's vein.

A burst of painful scream filled the quiet and dark prison. He screamed in agony as he feel his body splitting apart. His head exploding and his limb getting soft. He felt like he was getting turned upside down. This was even more painful than any suffering and torture he received from his past and now.

He gritted his teeth and furrowed his brows. He trembled and yelled.

Even though his head wasn't clear anymore, he still processed what the demon said.

"It will prevent you from dying. Even if you lose a limb it would still regrow. You will never die. "

The man pulled up his hair, "however, you cannot use half of your spiritual energy. You will be as good as trash."the demon spit out the words with disdain. He laughed and inside his sleeve, he revealed a whip with sharp thorns embedded in it.

He smiled with evilness and his face look dark and twisted

"Shall we start the fun?"

Li yuhan looked at him with tearful eyes, his voice is already hoarse. "N-no...."

"There is no end of them! What should we do? "Wen Yanmei asked out of panic.

"Just kill! "Wen yunfan answered as he slit their throats with a fast speed.

"If you can't keep up then scram!"

Wen Yanmei's face darkened. "I AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN UNDERSTIMATE! YOU FUCKER! "

She slashed her sword and in a flash five cultivators fell down.

"Argghhh! Everything's a mess!  Fuck! "

"Stop cursing and kill! We don't have anytime. We should meet up with our diciples and save Yuan! "

Wen Yanmei nodded and continued. After an hour of exhausting fight, they all took them down. Wen yunfan looked at him, "let's go. "

On the other side the two diciples are standing side by side"Ahh.. i'm satisfied! With this we can make our cultivation  faster! We also captured some magical beasts! "Wen Lihua exclaimed happily and patted the magical beast.

"Such a strong crimson war wolf." Xuan Zhelan complimented. He stared at his dragon who's standing on his palm. It took a smaller form to be with them and looked extremely cute.

"Ain't yours powerful? " Wen lihua chuckled.they stepped on the portal and reported. however it was not the elders who greeted them.

There was no one there. Only traces of burnt grass and land. However they could smell a heavy and thick scent of blood but no  matter how hard they tried to look for it, they still failed.

"What's happening? "Xuan Zhelan asked.

Wen Lihua shook her head, "I.. I don't know.  But it must  be something bad. Let's leave! "