ch.5

The next day, Xu LanYun brought all his things and moved next door. To be fairly honest, he doesn't have anything in his possession at all. Only two pairs of old tattered robes, and a worn out old dirty pillow.

He was amused after seeing that the room was actually fine and had been decorated wellwith taupe walls just the perfect hint of beige.A small single bed, looking like a snow drift, so white and feathery and high was it, it also really looks so comfortable and soft to lay at ; one window curtained with a square of starched white cotton cloth that drew over the panes.a small table was placed near the bed with some books piled up neatly. Daylight casts a dazzling light on the various trees and flowers in the woods illuminating and making the room fresh and lively.

Xu LanYun sits on the bed carefully feeling the delicate embroidery design of the fabric. He feel at ease and was about to close his eyes when a knock came from the door.

Paying his attention to the person knocking the door, with a fast manner he opened the door and saw a in loght blue and wgiter robe man standing there. Looking at him quietly and attentively, eyes full of seriousness.

"M-master"

"C-come in."

Opening and giving him a way to enter, Li Yuhan went inside. Carefully gazing and studying the room which he already asked the servants to clean up last night almost bothering them from thei peaceful sleep.

After giving his his observation, he tilted again to the face of the innocent(?) Protagonist.

This kid's chubby cheeks really stands out!

"Erhm.. how's your new room?" He cleared his throat and erased his thoughts about pinching the kids's fluffy cheeks.

Xu LanYun gave a bow, a hint of unnoticeable smile flashed with evilness appeared on his face, "thank you so much for master's effort. this disciple is truly delighted"

Giving a nod, he placed something on the table.

Cultivation manuals!

"use this cultivation manuals. Ask this teacher if you don't understand something."

Sitting beside the window, wind blew off his hair making it sway and follow the wind. Even his clothes flutters, making it move side to side rhythmically.

Following his so self proclaimed master orders, he sat down on a lotus position and opened one of the manuals. Concentrating his mind, he let the spiritual energy flow freely on his body. Ofcourse this manual won't work without the help of the fire demon Liu Wei who's currently whisperibg and teaching him on what to do.

The whole afternoon lassed and he was still sittong there ramaining unmoved until he opened his eyes.

Li YuHan was still sitting there. Half of his face was illuminated by the moonlight, making him look pale and so white.

"Finished?"

"Mn."

"Good then. Continue to practice those until i tell you to stop. i will visit here often."Li Yuhan stood up and head outside.

Xu LanYun led him putside the room and bid farewell. After making sure that his master was totally gone he glanced back and whispered, "come out"

In a dark part of the room a figure emerge and walked out from the shadows. His face shows coldness as he cross his arm.

"Why didn't you use that snake?"

Inside his sleeve a white snake comes out and wrap itself up on Xu LanYun's neck. "It will cause suspicion ofcourse. Besides he's my first plaything here."

His voice is full of hatred and coldness. Making the words seemed to come out from an adult. Liu Wei sat on Xu LanYun's bed, crossing his legs and arms.
The child only stands infront of him with a straight and proper posture.

"Let's start."

After coming out, Xu Lanyun gave a sigh of relief. The little cute protagonist is starting to blackened! If he only have the free movement of this useless scum! He knew that this is the first day the protagonist will start his demonic cultivation but the system interferes with him and warned him several times not to interfere with the storyline. Then whais the use of transmigrating here? To become a bystander and be tormented by the protagonist in the future?

He closed his eyes and walked some steps, putting his hand on his back helding each other. A small sound was emitted by his silver sword, making some 'clank' sounds.

His feet make its way into the garden. lanterns are being hanged there, illuminating the whole garden and making itvreally marvelous to look at.

He looked for an open-area and drew out his sword. The dews from the grass are thick and plenty, practicing his martial skills won't be a problem just in case the protagonist still wants to kill him in the future.

He concentrated his spiritual energy into the sword making a swift and clean slash, droplets of water floated and with another swing he turned them into pieces of ice sharp enough to injure a high ranking cultivator in a snap if he's trapped into its vortex that is violently rotating with ice shaped like a funnel.

Next skill he launched was the ice breath. Moving in a gentle and elegant manner, he waved his sword in a circular motion. Soon it's tip began to have somthing coming out from it. with a stroke, the open area became a complete iceland. The ground and trees bacame frozen and snow starts to fall. this move can be use by someone as a attack or a defense as it protects the user with a barrier whom if anyone dares to enter will turn into ice in an instance.

But this skills is not enough to make him stronger. Jumping out and floating mid-air sleeves flutttering, an immortal-like landed down and made a swift slash and thrust of the sword. each swing have a powerful spiritul energy making the place it swung at have large mass of purely condensed ice madebout of spiritual energy.

"System's update finished. Please touch the read button to understand."

His movements stopped and his attention was fixed on the system's annoying voice.

'Some features was enabled by the system:

Free control of the character is now available in exchange for points.

Easy mode now available

Escape mode

Revival
...."

Reding the word 'control' he asked the system with a voice full of excitement.

"Hey system! How many points for free control of the character?"

"5000 points for the free control."

Jaw"s dropped, he never thought that it would be so expensive!

Why is this system seems to be a pay to win one?

note:

english is not my first language. So i must apologize if there are many gramatical errors.

Thank you for reading!