ch.15

A dead silence filled the air. Two person standing opposite to each other. One was a man with a calm expression on his face and tge other one is a child who seemed to be smiling happily infront of the man.

Unsheathing his sword, Xu Lanyun dashed forward and started launching attacks. Evading With a fast speed, Li Yuhan broke into smile after seeing his diciple trying hard to attack and hit him.

He won't attack for now. He should first memorize the child's pattern of attacks.

The sword First swung on the left, next one is on the right. With a spin, Xu Lanyun hacked him with the sword then retracted a few steps to took a breath and  circle him with a fast and steady motion to create after images to distract him and to give a sneak attack.

'It's just like in the anime i had watched before!'  A thought popped out on his head suddenly. Making him remember the anime he watched in his past life.

Being an otaku gives him a lot of advantages. The author of this crappy novel was too lazy and not creative at all! Resulting of him copying the moves and techniques from animes and movies. Which burned Li Yuhan's desire to scorn and harrased him online even more.

Knowing what kind of move the child is about to do, he smiled.

Just right on time, the child swiftky approached him with a sword pointing on his neck with an incredible speed. But this actions are already swiftly imagined by Li Yuhan. Raising his right foot covered with spiritual energy, he suspended Xu Lanyun's sword and raised his another foot to give a kick to his poor diciple.

The child flew back with an estimated distance of 10 meters. However, that kick wasn't lethal at all. It can only caused the child some minor injuries that Lihua can easily handle.

Landing with a loud crash, Xu Lanyun's lips tightly pursed. he never expected that his master with give an all out sparring! His master sometimes can truly be a brute! He used the sword to stand and looked at his precious opponent. If he wants to score a hit, he needs to plan it out! Don't even mention chances of winning, he won't win for sure!

Wen Lihua who returned sitting frOm Where she sitted before took a bite on her peach and watched the two fighting in awe.

Xu Lanyun formed some hand signs, by then, a bright light shone.

WithLi Yuhan's eyes unprepared, he closed his eyes without any thoughts. Soon after that loud thunder sounds emanated. The light shone brighter as if it was approaching him...

Fuck!

It's the protagonist's attribute!Lightning!

With the sudden realization a block of ice suddenly blocked his figure. The lightning crashed towards the ice, shattering it.

With an advancing speed, Li Yuhan's movement sped up towards the child.

'Ok no more playing around! Time to get serious!'  He thought.

He revealed his sword and a blinding light shone upon it. With a wave of his sleeve he gave a swing.

His sword was quickly blocked by xu Lanyun with his sword. with the technique he used earlier, almost one-third of the amount of his current strength was used up. He can only attacked without any skill and launch a sneak attack if he was given another chance.

But one thing made him happy. it was because, his lovely shizun started getting serious and even used his skill and sword!

Clashes of sword can be heard. their sword collided and burst of spiritual energy flew out. Sweat trickled down on Xu Lanyun's face with his teeth grinding. Currently with a close distance he can clearly see his master mocking look.