arc2.ch.26

"We still are on the first phase yet you look so shock?" His father said towards him as he disappeared and appeared at Xue Yang's back in a flash. Lunging a powerful and vicious kick towards his son smacking him down in the ground, immobilizing him.

"Oh right, you don't know still what happened right? Then let me your benevolent father enlighten you.." He pulled his son's hair from the ground, raising his weak and trampled body up. Lowering his head, he whispered in his ears.

"Your dearest 'shizun' has been captured a very long time ago. The cultivation world stated that he is colluding with our race and was sentenced to death."

Xue Yang's eyes widened as his mouth fell open, unable to utter any word.

"Eh? You don't believe me? Why not ask Liu Wei? Perhaps you'll believe him."

Xue Yang's gleaming eyes with confusion fell on Liu Wei who was standing there silently. Looking like as if he want to ask but was too scared to tell the truth.

Seeing his son suffering, the man gave a low laugh and put him down. "How delightful! This king was really happy! Hahahaha!"

"Liu Wei, bring him to my palace. We shall complete the ceremony."
He ordered.

Liu wei bowed, "Your wish is my command my king."

Xue Rong remained standing and frozen in shock. He never knew that once he step out of his prison the first face he will see is the face of the man who ruined him.

His eyes flickered with hatred and disgust. Clenching his fist, he turned his head away and walked away. Abandoning Xue Yang and the others.

Li Yuhan's eyes opened up again. His sight still slightly blurry. Feeling a slight pain coming from his wrist and feet, he focused his gaze and found out that he was shackled. He tried to shake it out yet it was all in vain.

His lips quivered and he heaved a long sigh. He scanned the surrounding and found out that the place he was imprisoned was a cold, dark and quiet place. Even the drops of water could be heard out of silence.

Long bars are infront of him, revealing a very dark place. His clothes are not the same anymore. In the present he was only wearing a white thin robe making the Coldness wrapped his entire body causing  him to tremble and shake.

"Where the heck am I? Ah... My head hurts. Fuck!" He quietly muttered under his breath. Staring at the shackles that binds him, he finally heave a depress sigh.

"Who the heck is that man? He keeps ruining my life!"

Like Yuhan kept quiet for a long time and heard a steady footsteps coming towards him. He steadily prepared himself and focused his eyes outsides. A pair of shoes stopped outside his cell. The candles placed in the dark room suddenly illuminated, and revealed the person standing before him.

It is a man with white long hair.

A man similar to his diciple. Xu Lanyun.

"Greetings, peak master Wen. How have you been this days?" The man knelt down, he held li Yuhan's chin a chilling voice came from him. "I heard that you are taking care of my son. However, why is his performance so poor?" He chuckled, "should I blame it to his shizun?"

Hearing his diciple's name being mentioned,  his face shows no relaxation no more and felt alarmed instead, "Y-YOU!  WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" Li yuhan shouted with a hoarse voice.

"As for now, this king doesn't have any plans..  Oh I have!  It is to make him trust no one. " the man smiled and with his long, slender fingers,  he traced Li Yuhan's Pale and chapped lips.

Li Yuhan tried to shrug him off,  however Xu Lanyun's father's strength and grip is far more stronger than him.  Making him look like a trapped mouse under those cold,  sharp eyes.

The man continued to speak,  "he will trust no one until he meets his end and I this powerful demon king will absorb him completely making him a part of me.  Isn't such a wonderful plan? "

He looked at him with eyes full of disgust and disdain.  He Spit on his face and sneered,  "such a psychotic bastard! "

The man gave a cold laugh and with just a second,  a loud and painful slap could be heard.  Li Yuhan's face turned sideways and his right cheek is  swollen and red.  He want to touch his cheeks but he is afraid of how it will look like.

"Scorn me all you want but you will never win against me. I the king, WuWei Yang, Xue Yang's father will never listen to anyone! "

All of a sudden,  after he heard those clear words,  he knitted his brows.

'What is he talking about? ' he thought to himself.

"Xue  Yang?  Who's that? "

"Eh?  Oh sorry sorry.  This king haven't told you yet.  However my son's name actually wasn't the one you use to call him. It is Xue Yang. "

Li Yuhan was speechless with a shocked expression in his face.

'The author never mentioned this before!  So how  could... Or is this a plothole?! '   discovering this he couldn't help but to smile.

So he actually unlocked a goddamn plothole!  So the changes caused by that mysterious man actually lead him to find a plothole!

Noticing the faint smile on Li Yuhan's face, Wuwei Yang's face darkened. He asked, "what's funny? "

"E-eh?  Nothing!  Nothing! " li Yuhan denied.

"Too eager to die?  Well,  dream on. Tomorrow, this king's punishment and torture will start.  Be prepared." Plastering a fake smile on his face Wuwei Yang left.

Li Yuhan lowered his head and sighed. This time again,  he will feel torture and again no one is going to help him nor save him just like what happened during his last life. He suffered and burned in agony yet no one helped him.  He doesn't have any hope any more and only stared at the darkness and feel the coldness of his prison.

Xue Yang's eyelashes slightly trembled as he opened his eyes.  He was now lying on a soft and warm bed. He felt that his body is heavy and looked at his wrist.

He was shackled.

However upon remembering what his 'father' told him about his shizun who was sentenced to death a long time ago,  his body tensed up and he panicky called out,  "shizun!!! " he tilted his head at the four sides of the room yet he was unable to find him.  Tears rolled down from his eyes as he muttered "shizun.. " nonstop.