I knew it would work.

"You're grounded, Y/N! Two weeks! No phone, no visits, no leaving the house. Only school and back!"

"One week, Elias," Malia contradicts. "And you can have your phone and visits, but no leaving."

"Great. Can Namjoon come over?"

"Aw, you guys are talking again?" Malia smiles and Elias grows even angrier.

"Yes."

"Sure, he can come over," Malia giggles. "He's like the son I never had."

At her insensitive words, you give her a tight-lipped smile and leave the kitchen, walking to your room.

"What the fuck was that, Malia?!" Elias scolds as soon as he hears your door shut.

"Me?! You mean you?" She scoffs. "She's the only good child we've had, okay? If you start becoming even more strict on her too, she's going to rebel."

"Malia, she slept over at her boyfriend's house!" Elias recalls, trying to make his wife understand.

"And? She's not sexually active yet. I know her. She would've told me."

"If she gets pregnant–"

"Will you relax?" Malia rolls her eyes. "Y/N's smart and has so much going for her in the future. She knows that. Plus, she's not a whore like Nour."

• • • •

"Look what the cat dragged in," Yoongi comments as a tired Jimin walks into the living room. "I didn't know your little classmate was staying over last night."

"All we did was sleep."

"Trust us when we say we know you two really just slept. Your girls are never quiet." Jungkook teases.

"Sure, that's all you two did, but her dreams," Taehyung shakes his head, chuckling as he takes a sip of his whiskey. "Man they're wild."

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks, walking over to the alcohol table.

"He means nothing," Jungkook rolls his eyes. "It wasn't even a natural dream. Taehyung messed with her."

Jimin stops serving his drink and looks up at Taehyung as he feels himself start to get annoyed, "You manipulated her dreams?"

"Jimin, you were fucking her." Jin finally reveals to him what you dreamt.

"You made her dream I was fucking her?!" Jimin's grip tightens around the glass and it breaks in his hand, cutting his palm. "I'm going to kill you!"

A/N: in "the vampire diaries", vampires can enter other's dreams and also can control what other's dream :p

Taehyung stands up from the couch, ready for anything, and Jimin vamp-speeds towards him. Jin rapidly stands in between the two.

"Hyung–" Jimin warns him.

"You're not killing him, Jimin," Jin snaps Jimin's neck and his body falls on the floor.

"Aw man," Yoongi complains. "Why you gotta do my boy like that?"

"And you? Why the hell would you do that to his friend?"

"What?" Taehyung chuckles lightly. "Did you not see her last night at the party? I gave her what she wanted but was too afraid to ask for."

"You're 420 years old, Taehyung," Jin rolls his eyes and walks away from the younger. "Grow up."

• • • •

"A fucking wet dream?!" Namjoon exclaims. "No way!"

You instantly cover his mouth, "Can you keep your voice down?! And yes. We were... having sex."