"if you touch yourself, i won't let you cum at all."

felix whimpered, looking at changbin with pleading eyes. changbin smirked, pushing a ring down on felix's dick. the younger boy whined desperately, unable to speak.

"you look so needy."

felix whined harder, trying to grind on anything that he could get. changbin licked his fingers, pressing them at felix's entrance, pushing in. felix moaned as he felt the pleasure start again, trying to ignore the fact that he wouldn't be allowed to cum. he rolled his hips, feeling changbin start to finger him quickly straight away. he moaned, looking at changbin as he felt him curl his fingers. he felt his high already there but he couldn't reach it.

"youre daddy's slut hm?"

felix nodded quickly, moaning uncontrollably as he felt his orgasm there. he started to shake as he kicked his legs, changbin finger fucked him faster, stretching felix, changbin pulled out his fingers, slamming into him as quickly as possible, felix jolted agressively, moaning loudly, as he arched, he desperately needed to release, but he couldn't, he felt himself ache painfully as changbin slammed into him.

"fuck, you're still so tight princess."

changbin groaned as he pounded felix. felix lifted his hands to scratch changbin watching changbin drop his head back. changbin leant forward, taking off the gag as felix started to mutter incoherent begs.

"what do you want?"

"p-please daddy, please let me c-cum, im b-begging you, it hu-rts, i n-need you so ba-adly, i want to cu-m all over myself wh-whilst you fill m-me."

"maybe i will leave you like this after i cum, looking like a desperate and needy whore."

felix moaned harder at the names as he felt himself throb painfully.

"p-please! i will d-do anything d-daddy!"

changbin pulled out, pulling felix to his knees by his hair.

"then suck daddy's cock."

felix whimpered, trying to get up, but being stopped.

"d-daddy, i-i can't!"

changbin pulled his hair again, making him moan, as he moaned, changbin shoved his dick into felix's mouth making him choke. he whimpered, gagging repeatedly as he closed his lips around changbin, his eyes watered as he swirled his tongue, stroking himself, but not being able to cum. changbin forced felix down by his hair, watching felix close his eyes, trying to control his gags. changbin felt the pleasure get intense as he watched felix drool down his chin, bobbing his head, messy all over changbin. changbin pulled his hair, listening to felix moaning around his cock.

"you look like such a dirty little slut, on your knees for me."

felix moaned hard, loving the names changbin called him as he throbbed, his vision blurring with tears from the gags, he loved choking on changbin, rolling his eyes as he felt changbin hit the back of his throat. he moved faster, feeling changbin buck his hips into his mouth, making him choke again. drool coated changbin's dick and felix's chin as he sucked, changbin groaned, tipping his head back as he felt his high coming, he pushed felix's head down, making him deep throat as he chased his orgasm.

felix moaned uncontrollably, sending vibrations through changbin's body, felix pulled off, his cheeks flushed and his eyes watering as tears streamed down his face, his lips were swollen and wet with his own saliva as it dripped down his chin, his hair was all over his forehead, he started to stroke changbin as fast as he could shoving his tongue in the slit.

"fuck fuck fuck, im gonna cum!" changbin groaned.

felix moved back, still stroking him, felix opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out, looking up at changbin, changbin came into felix's mouth, pulling his hair as he moaned loudly, watching felix ride out his high.

"oh my god lix."

he felt the pleasure last as felix's eyes watered, getting the most out of his orgasm.

once changbin was done, he wiped some of his cum off felix's lips, shoving his fingers into felix's mouth.

"suck." changbin commanded.

felix closed his lips around changbin's fingers sucking desperately, swallowing all of the cum on his tongue. changbin watched, smirking as he noticed felix stroking himself, twitching, desperate to cum.

changbin pulled him up by his hair, pushing him to bend over the bed, he swung his hand back, slapping felix's ass hard. felix jolted forward and moaned, closing his eyes. felix grabbed changbin's hand, putting his fingers back in his mouth, sucking as changbin spanked him again.

changbin loved every second of this as felix moaned again as changbin spanked him harder.

"you wanna cum?" changbin asked slapping him again.

felix was unable to form words anymore, he just begged, his words not coming out as sentences.

"you want daddy to make you cum?"

felix nodded, moaning more as changbin slapped his ass harder still. felix's eyes still watered, from pleasure, desperation, frustration and need as he sucked on changbin's fingers.

"lie down slut." changbin mumbled, amused at how quickly he obeyed.

changbin was already hard again and started slamming into felix straight away, watching felix arch his back and moan desperately, changbin forced his fingers down felix's throat, watching felix suck straight away as he pounded into felix. felix needed to cum so badly but couldn't reach it, he was crying from pleasure and shaking violently as changbin changed his angle, hitting felix's sweet spot with each thrust, he felt himself get close quickly as the headboard of felix's bed hit the wall.

he watched felix throb over and over again as he desperately tried to climax, trying to grab anything he could to keep him grounded as he whined and whimpered pathetically, changbin took the ring in his hand, waiting until he was on the edge, he pounded harder, felix's lips around his fingers as he drooled, his eyes rolling as he let out desperate high pitched moans.

"youre so needy aren't you?"

"mmhnh!" felix managed to hum, changbin's fingers down his throat.

"daddy's going to fill you up so good princess."

changbin felt his high there as he pulled the ring off felix, watching the younger convulse as he released all over himself, arching violently and screaming. changbin came too, shooting his load deep inside felix, moaning loudly, he pulled his fingers out of felix's mouth, watching felix drool as he shook, grasping and releasing the sheets in his hands as he tried to cope with the oversensitivity.

changbin pulled out, forcing a plug inside felix.

"you can keep it inside that pretty ass of yours until next time." changbin said with a smirk.

he wiped the cum off felix's body with his fingers, forcing felix's mouth open, wiping his fingers on felix's tongue. felix sucked all of his own release off changbin's fingers.

changbin dropped his head back, panting heavily. felix was still shaking as he tried to recover.

"that was fucking amazing baby."

felix couldn't speak, he just cracked his eyes open, gripping the sheets still.

"can you walk?"

felix shook his head, closing his eyes again. changbin left felix there, running a bath as he ran his hand through his hair.

=====
A/N
this is twice as long as my normal chapters are, but I don't mind cause I love you all
❤️