Part 34

"What the fuck do you mean you have paid for someone else?" I shouted and pushed him away from me. I stood up and watched as he slowly sat up on the sofa

"I'm sorry. I should have been honest and just told you"

"No. What you should have done is just not do it at all"

"I know. But I have done it and I should have been honest with you about it"

"I need to leave. I can't be in your presence right now"

"Why? Jimin please just stay so we can sort it out"

"You want to know why? How would you feel if the roles were reversed? Imagine knowing I had gave someone a stupid amount of money, took them on an expensive date, took them home, fucked them, made them feel so special and wanted. To then find out that you weren't the only person. That it was a routine for me. Something I knew I could do and get away with it because I'm just a big rich man and everyone wants me. It always comes back to the money"

"That's not how it was"

"That's exactly how it was"

I stormed out of his office and straight into a taxi to go home. I ended up ranting to the driver about it, being careful to leave names out just in case he was to tell anyone and word spread about Jungkook. I stomped up to my bedroom and flung myself onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. Hoseok found me a few minutes later and hovered by the door.

"What's happened?"

"Jungkook has paid for other people. Like how he did with me. He told me he hadn't"

"Woah..." he said with raised eyebrows "what are you going to do?"

"I don't know... I stormed out on him"

"That's understandable" he nodded "do you want anything? Food? Coffee?"

"A hug?" I said a little pathetically. He just laughed and nodded. He lay next to me and let me cuddle him.

"I'm sure you will sort things out with him"

"I don't know"

"You will. This is your first fight with him so it's going to feel like the end of the world but you will fix things"

"But he lied to me about something so serious. It might not be serious to anyone else but to me... it's one of the worst things he could have lied about. He looked me in the eye and told me he had never done it before. This isn't just a fight. It's the whole basis of our relationship" I was sat up on my knees now, Hoseok stayed lay down and comfortingly held my hand "I was just another helpless, broke student that he checked off his list"

"You don't know that... I know you're angry but don't make assumptions. I would suggest you sleep on it and meet up with him tomorrow"

"How can I look at him the same?"

"Because he's your boyfriend and you need to hear him out. This is the first time you've had an argument with Jungkook. Actually this is the first time you've had an argument with a boyfriend at all. To this severity anyway. Just speak to him and hear why he lied about it. People always make mistakes and this is one that he's made. How was he to know that he would fall for you like this when he offered it to you? I'm sure you've made mistakes as well"

"Not on the scale of this. I've just told white lies and made little mistakes, things that won't break his heart if he found out I was lying about"

"You know what I'm saying though Jimin. Hear him out. You never know peoples reasoning for doing something"

After a few more minutes Hoseok left me alone with my moping. There was a knock at the front door and when Hoseok opened it I heard Jungkook's voice. I wanted to punch myself for never putting a lock on my bedroom door and waited for the inevitable of him coming to find me. He knocked on my door but when I didn't answer he slowly opened it and looked into my room. He stepped inside and closed my bedroom door and waited there for a second to see if I said anything to him.