Part 50

*Jimin POV*

I woke up the next morning to Jungkook wrapped around me and snoring softly. I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and moved him over so I could get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He groaned as he woke up

"Just to the bathroom and to get some water. I'll be back in a minute"

"Okay" he whispered and cuddled into the blanket. A minute later I heard him snoring again and laughed to myself.

I keep putting off asking Jungkook to marry me. I know I'm just psyching myself out over it but I hate that I'm delaying it so much. I'm overthinking it too much. I went into my bag and got the ring out, which I'd hidden in the toe of my shoe, knowing Jungkook wouldn't find it since were different sizes. I opened the box up and smiled to myself deciding in that moment that it was now or never. I need to just do it. The ring I had decided on was a band that was gold and the edges of it were silver. The middle of the ring had a row of diamonds going the whole way round. As soon as I saw it I could visualise Jungkook wearing it and I felt my heart beat a little faster.

A few months ago we were watching a romantic movie and Jungkook told me a few things he hates in regards to proposals

A few months ago we were watching a romantic movie and Jungkook told me a few things he hates in regards to proposals. The one on the film was his worst idea of one. He doesn't like the tradition of getting down on one knee, public places, it being too forced. He said he thinks it should an intimate moment, just us, he wants something simple and pure. When I told him I agreed with him I saw him smile and could almost see him banking that information for future use.

I put the ring box in the pocket of my sweatpants, gave my face a wash and got a bottle of water for myself and Jungkook. In the 10 minutes I'd be preparing myself Jungkook had woke up again but was still cuddled up to the blanket and yawning. I handed him a bottle of water and laughed as he gulped half down.

"Come back to bed. It's too early for you to be up and moving" he whispered and pulled the covers back for me

"Okay. Did you have a good sleep?"

"The best. A bit hungover today though"

"You did get a little drunk last night" I laughed and kissed his jawline

"Were you not drunk as well?" I watched as he tried to replay the events of last night in his head

"No, I was looking after you"

"Sorry" he smiled and kissed me

"I don't mind" I giggled and brushed his hair off his face "Kook..."

"Yeah?"

"You know the chat we're going to have about kids and the future when we get home?"

"Yeah..."

"There's kind of a reason I haven't mentioned it again before now"

"What's the reason?" I could see how his eyes changed as he quickly did a scan over me to see if I was being off with him or if something had happened