Chapter 8

YN "Well, you didn't think I could do stuff on my own so I have a team mate now?"

Hokage "YN listen. You can't be by yourself on a team, he is from the same background as you."

YN "Really? Did his team leader get killed by his own brother? Did he get treated like nothing because he didn't have chakra? *Sigh* I don't care, you can give me a team mate but don't think I'll be working together with him."

I then walk out of the room and head back to the place where I've been training so I can get stronger to fight Janemba.

Vegitos Pov

Vegito "He seems nice."

Hokage "Sorry he isn't in the right mindset as of now. He wants to work alone."

Vegito "It's fine. I'd be the same way if I was him. Where did he go?"

Hokage "Probably a place where he'd be alone. He does this thing where he's gone for 5 days at a time and will come back for 2 days and rest to repeat the cycle. However, we need the two of you for the Exams, you guys will be assisting us during the second part."

Vegito "So try to get him to come back to the village so that we can do this?"

Hokage "Exactly, try to get through him. You two are apart of the same race aren't you?"

Vegito "Yeah, but does he know?"

Hokage "No, he doesn't. Perhaps you could tell him."

Vegito "When I find him, of course."

Hokage "Very well. You're dismissed Vegito and welcome to the Hidden Leaf."

I walk out of the building and I walk around the village to see if YN is anywhere close by, but I'm stopped.

??? "Hey!"

Vegito "What?"

??? "Who are you? I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?"

Vegito "I am and the name is Vegito. Do you know YN?"

??? "Yeah. I do."

Vegito "Well I'm his new teammate and I need to speak with him."

??? "I haven't seen him since he left the Ramen shop, he really needs to let his friends help him out."

Vegito "Alright, when I find him, I'll try to talk to him and I'll see where that goes. It was nice meeting you blondie."

I then took off to find YN. So if I were a Saiyan, where would I be? No he isn't eating. Hm?I sensed a huge power source coming from the east. So that's where he'll be.

I flew in that direction and I saw YN fighting what looks like himself, YN grabbed the clone of himself and spun him around and threw him far from where he was at and fired off an attack that was similar to mine, but different positioning of the hands.

YN "KAAAAA MEEEEEE HAAAAAA MEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The beam hit the clone and when the attack was done, the clone disappeared into nothingness.

Vegito "He's got some talent."

I flew down to where YN is at to talk with him.

YN's Pov

I can't believe that the old man decided to get me a team mate after what happened to Daichi. I made it clear to him that I would rather work alone so that the same thing doesn't happen to them like it did to him.

??? "You're good, you should really not fight yourself, it's not healthy."

I turn around to see Vegito standing there with a smirk on his face.

YN "What do you want?"

Vegito "Well for starters we're supposed to be teammates so we need to have an understanding that we'll help each other out."

YN "Didn't you understand what I said back at the old man's office? I work alone now."

Vegito "Typical Saiyan talk."

YN "What did you just call me?"

Vegito "A Saiyan."

YN "What the hell is a Saiyan?"

Vegito "Well where should I begin? We aren't from this planet. We lived on a planet called Vegeta, the both of us were casted out because we were what was known as lower class warriors. They cast out the weak saiyans to grow up on a planet and then conquer it, but we don't need to do that YN."

YN "What do you mean?"

Vegito "Our planet was destroyed and so far, we are the last two known survivors of the planet."

YN "So, we are the only two survivors that you know of so far?"

Vegito "Exactly. Tell me why is it that you don't like working with others?"

YN "Didn't he tell you? The sensei that I had ended up dying to his brother and before he died, he gave me all of his Chakra so his brother didn't take it. Look I know you want to help and all but right now I need to be alone."

Vegito "No, I'm staying right here. I want to help you, I know that there was a different person who helped kill your sensei, and you aren't strong enough to beat him."

YN "Get to the point."

Vegito "We need to work together and get stronger together so you can get stronger to avenge your sensei and I can avenge my family."

YN "What happened to them?"

Vegito "Father died to a rouge ninja and mother died from a pink blob. I swore that I would get stronger to avenge them but I can't do it alone, what do you say? Will you help me? I can help you as well."

I look at vegito and saw the determination on his face. I smirk and put my fist out and said.

YN "Of course I'll help you out, if you want to help me as well."

Vegito "Alright, let's get to it."

He bumps my fist with his and he looks at me and says.

Vegito "You need to rest let's head back to the village so you can take some time off training. I'm tired because I have trained all week. Also, we're needed for the Chunin Exams as assisting the Hokage and the others in the set-up of it."

YN "Okay."

We fly back to the village and Vegito and I part ways as I was getting to my house I see Hinata walking by and I stop her.

YN "Hinata wait."

She turns around and looks at me.

Hinata "YN-kun? What is it?"

YN "I wanted to say I'm sorry for ignoring you and not paying attention to you."

Hinata "O-oh it's okay. I'm sorry about earlier when we were training together and I-I."

YN "Kissed me?"

Hinata nodded and I smirk at this and said.

YN "I didn't mind it, in fact, I liked it."

Hinata "What?"

YN "I liked it when we kissed, anyway if you want to hang out sometime, then come see me tomorrow or anytime."

Hinata "Okay."

She went red in the face and walked away.

I went inside my house and closed the door behind me, took a shower and went into my room and went to bed.

End of chapter.