Chapter 5

YN and Lee were heading in their direction to see if they could find any of the criminals that they are looking for, but right now YN is in his own thoughts flying straight until Lee spoke up.

Lee "Is everything alright YN?"

YN "Hm? Oh yeah just thinking. Nothing to worry about."

Lee "YN, I know you, you are never like this. Is it about what Daichi sensei said?"

YN "*Sigh* Yeah, I want to help him because of what he told me happened when he last saw his brother, his family wanted him dead and he would do whatever it took to kill his brother. It's just I don't want to lose someone that's like a father to me. Everything that he taught me and everything he has helped me with has really made me feel like there are others in this world that actually care about me aside from the couple of friends that I have."

Lee "Glad I can be there to help you YN."

He looked at Lee and gave him a little smile and a thumbs up. Then the two hear a noise and stop in their tracks.

??? "Do you really think that they fell for it?"

??? "They left Daichi all alone, so Takeshi can have the taste of his brothers' blood. Then we can all share his Chakra, then we can be unstoppable."

??? "Let's not forget that little brat that Daichi has, what was his name?"

??? "The little brat doesn't deserve a name, but he'll get one after we force him to work for us."

Lee "They want his Chakra? Why?"

YN "Because Daichi's clan is really powerful and they will stop at nothing to obtain the chakra. His brother and him are fighting right now so we need to try to make quick work of these guys."

??? "Wind style: Air Bullet!"

YN "MOVE!"

Lee moved out of the way and I flew into the air. The two were smirking as we are looking at them.

??? "You missed Hiroshi."

Hiroshi "I know, I did it on purpose. I had a feeling that we were being watched. It seems that there are only two little brats the others are just somewhere else."

Kaito "Well lets have some fun with these two, I haven't had a good fight in a long time."

I readied a ball of ki and dodged some water and threw it at them causing them to jump to the side.

YN "I get Hiroshi and you can get Kaito."

Lee "Alright."

Hiroshi "Oh you must be the brat that Daichi brought with him. Just so you know.

YN "How about you shut up?"

I kicked him in the side, then followed it up with a few punches to the face and side. Then I punched him in the chest something strange happened, I've never had anything blue cover my hand before so why now?

Hiroshi "Damn kid you really are full of surprises. Hehe you might even be better at fighting than anyone here."

YN "Be quiet."

I appear in front of him and went to hit him but he turned into water.

YN "A water clone?"

I turned to see Kaito turn into water as well.

YN "LEE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!"

Lee quickly moves and lands next to me as Kaito and Hiroshi are in front of us smiling.