Chapter 1

Ah it was such a nice day out in the village of the hidden leaf. The sun was out, the birds are singing and Naruto is being scolded by Iruka Sensei.

Iruka "You have failed every graduation test so far, so this isn't a time to be goofing around."

Just as he was talking to Naruto the door opened revealing the student to be none other than YN LN, and he was late yet again.

Iruka "Why are you late YN?"

YN "Because I couldn't sleep."

Iruka "You have said that excuse over 20 times already YN."

YN "Well it's the truth, now don't yell. I have a serious headache from the yelling that you do all the time."

YN went to walk up to his seat when he hears voices from the other students saying.

Sakura "I don't even know why he's here, he doesn't even produce chakra."

Ino "Can he even fight?"

Sasuke "Hmph, he's worthless, he probably can't even withstand a jutsu directed at him."

Neji "I could beat him without using my Byakugan."

YN just kept his head down knowing that they were right, he doesn't possess chakra and he knew that he wouldn't get anywhere the way he is right now. That's why he has been training to become stronger through his martial arts skills. YN's hands were bandaged up and that was the reason why he couldn't sleep. Iruka saw his hands bandaged up and finally realized.

Iruka's mind "That's the reason why he can't sleep. Since everyone is making fun of him and treating him like this, it's getting to him. He thinks that he isn't good enough, I'll talk with him after class."

The day went on with everyone except for YN doing the transformation jutsu. Once again Naruto failed to do that and then had to clean up the Hokage's faces after school.

Iruka "You got to clean up your mess before you can go home."

Naruto "Nobody's at home!"

Iruka thought about it for a moment and said.

Iruka "If you can get this clean, I'll buy you Ramen."

Naruto's eyes lit up.

Naruto "Okay I'll have it done in no time!"

With YN

YN was in the woods and he was staring at a tree staring it down, he took the wraps off his hands and you could see the blood on his knuckles from last night. He clenched his fists and ran at the tree and punched it as hard as he could leaving a dent in it. He then hit it again and left a fist size dent in it. He then kicked the tree and jumped off the tree and threw a ball of ki at the tree not destroying it completely, but enough for the tree to almost fall to the ground. He grabbed his knuckles and saw the blood coming out of them and that was then the pain made itself noticed to YN, he dropped to the ground and letout a scream.

YN "FUCK!"

He sat there for a few minutes before standing up and summoning ki balls and throwing them at the trees and he stopped after a few seconds.

"I don't even know why he's here; he can't even produce Chakra."

YN the punched the ground and thought about it.

Day in and day out, people made fun of him because he couldn't produce Chakra, how he wasn't a ninja, he knew that he was different from everyone else but he was also similar, he was no more human than they were. He may not know the origins of where he comes from but he knows that he is like everyone else.

YN "Even *Puff* if I *can't use Chakra *Puff* I will not give up to anyone, I'll show them all."

He began sweating a lot then everything got dizzy and he passed out due to exhaustion. Iruka saw this and took YN to the infirmary to get healed and have YN rest.

Iruka "Don't over do it YN, you don't even know how special you are and you let them get to you. You really need to rest up for a few days."

The next day Iruka got to the class and everyone was there especially Naruto. Well almost everyone was there.

Random Ninja "Excuse me, Iruka Sensei. Where's the one who can't use Chakra?"

Iruka "Be quiet and don't ask something like that again. His name is YN and he is a hard working ninja who can prove that you don't need Chakra to be a great fighter or warrior. Right now he has more guts than any of you do. You don't think I haven't heard the things you say to him? The way you treat him? You are suppose to be ninjas, but I guess I was wrong. Until you can prove to me that you have what it takes to become real ninja you will not get a headband."

Everyone was furious about his decision but all were shocked when they heard.

Iruka "By the way all of your parents and family members know what you did so I'm also postponing the graduation."

The day ended with everyone going home being scolded by their family members and the ones that didn't do anything to YN or say anything to him headed to the infirmary and saw YN laying there.

A couple of people visited YN that day and one of them was Hinata Hyuuga the Heiress to the Hyuuga clan. She sat by his bed and thought to herself and said.

Hinata "He looks so peaceful."

She was shaky at first but then placed her hand on YN's head and felt his forehead as he then began sweating and grunting like he was having a nightmare. Hinata's face flared up, he was grabbing her hand.

Hinata "Y-YN kun."

He squeezed it but not really tight then he seemed to calm down as he then let go of Hinata's hand. She looked outside and saw that it was getting late and she decided to head home but before she left the room she looked back at YN and smiled before leaving.

Couple days later

The sun was out and the birds were chirping, then a yawn occurred.

YN "H-How long was I out?"

??? "A few days."

YN looks to the side and spots Iruka sensei.

YN "What happened?"

Iruka "You were training until you collapsed. I brought you here so you could rest and could get the treatment you needed, your knuckles are healed all the way and you seem to be in good shape."

A couple hours go by and all of the checkups are done.

Iruka "By the way you missed the graduation test, which we know why yo can't do it, so I'm going to give you this."

He hands YN a headband and as he's about to walk away he tells YN.

Iruka "I have assigned you on a team."

Then he walks away.

(I wonder what team he put you on.)

End of chapter 1.