Chapter6

It was dark and gloomy outside, today was the day that they were burying Daichi, the man who died fighting, everyone was sad about this, he was a great friend to man and a hero as well to some, but most of all he was the sensei to YN. YN was standing there with his head down not saying a word, he just had the look of sadness on his face. He was remembering everything they did.

Flashback

Daichi "Do you really doubt my skills YN?"

Flashback end

He kept looking at the grave stone and more flashbacks kept happening.

Flashback

YN "When will there ever be anything exciting to happen?"

A cat jumps on his back and YN lets out a scream as it scared the crap out of him. Daichi found it hilarious and said.

Daichi "I don't know about you, but I found that to be exciting."

Flashback end.

Flashback

Daichi "Don't make yourself noticed, make sure they don't know how much power you have unless you really need to, because if you want to fight people then it will be difficult if you're going all out all the time."

Flashback end.

Tears were swelling up in YN's eyes as he was remembering everything they did.

Flashback

Daichi "No matter what happens YN always try to thrive to become stronger so you can protect those you care about."

YN "I promise that I will do so."

Flashback end.

YN then wiped his eyes and walked away, everyone that knew YN looked where he was walking off to and as Naruto was about to run off to get to him, Kakashi stopped him.

Kakashi "He needs some time to be alone."

Naruto looked back and then turned around and looked at everyone else. Kakashi knew about loss more than anyone else did. He also knew the look that he saw in YN's eyes that day.

Flashback

He was in his fight against Zabuza when someone crashes to the ground near them, they know that it was none other than Takeshi, the brother to Daichi and a well-known criminal. He was beaten and damn near dead when the two see a golden light coming near them.

Zabuza "What the hell is that?"

When the light appears on the bridge, it reveals to be YN who now has yellow hair and green eyes and he was pissed. He walks over to Takeshi and stomps on his legs making him scream in pain.

YN "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!"

Takeshi "Look kid we can ta-

YN "Do I look like I'm in the mood for talking you bastard?"

He cocked his fist back and began pounding in Takeshi's face.

YN "You killed your own brother because you thought of him as weak. The only people who are weak are the people who kill their own family because they think of them as weak."

YN hit him one more time before standing up and had a hold of his arm and said.

YN "I'm going to make sure that you can't do that to anyone ever again!"

He threw him into the air and fired a blast from his hands at Takeshi, making him disintegrate.

Flashback end

He looked down and then looked up to feel the wind pushing side to side a bit.

??? "HHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A gold light appears in the distance and the wind starts to pick up the trees are moving violently. Kakashi knows who's causing this.

Kakashi "YN."

Just then he spots a figure running towards YN, it reveals to be Hinata, Kurenai tried calling out to her but she didn't listen as she made it her goal to try to help him. YN was at the top of the Hokage mountain and he was letting out all of his power as his sign of anger and frustration of not being able to save Daichi.

YN "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He had tears running down his face as he then fell to his knees and stopped everything. He wasn't crying, he wasn't screaming, he was just sitting there, he looked dead inside. When Hinata got to the top, she saw YN on his knees and so she ran to him and hugged him tightly. Her body acted on instinct to help her friend out.

Hinata "Y-YN p-p-please s-stop t-th-this. D-daichi s-sensei wouldn't want you to be like this."

YN ........

Hinata "Please stop."

Just then a blue aura surrounded him and his hair went back to black and Hinata felt arms around her. She looked and to the side and YN had his eyes closed and he had his head on her shoulder crying, letting everything out. When Hinata looked up, team 7, team guy and team 10 were looking at this, they were seeing a different side of YN. The young ones were looking in sadness as this went on as did the team leaders.

Kakashi "The Hokage would like to speak to you YN. Take your time."

YN sniffled then wiped the tears from his eyes.

YN "Okay."

He hugged Hinata and said.

YN "Thank you."

He let go of Hinata and stood up and headed down to the Hokage's office. When he arrived, the Third Hokage looked at YN and said.

Hokage "I know what you're going through is painful and sad, I knew him personally, but I want to let you know something. When Daichi was killed there were two different weapons. One was a kunai and the other was a second person that was involved in his death."

YN "Who?"

Hokage "Tell me YN."

He scooted up in his seat and asked.

Hokage "Have you ever heard of a creature named Janemba?"

End of chapter.