Chapter 7

(In this at first you will look like non canon Gogeta then later you'll look like dbs gogeta)

After YN's talk with the third Hokage 3 months ago, he began training harder than ever before. No one would see him for days at a time as he would disappear and when he did come back, he would be bruised up and have scratches all over his body.

Naruto "I know YN lost someone but why is he always leaving? I mean every time he comes back; he always has some marks on his body."

Kakashi "Losing someone close to you can cause you to separate you from your friends, some people take it harder than others. What YN is doing is training to protect the people close to him so that the same thing doesn't happen to everyone else."

Naruto "But why does it have to be all the time? Can't he just do it once or twice a week and not disappear for 5 days?"

Just then YN comes through the gate with his vest badly damaged and holes in his pants, but he isn't scratched or bruised this time. YN has a somewhat smile on his face as he breathes heavily. He falls to a knee and then he stands up and walks away. YN heads to the ramen shop.

Naruto "I'm going to get some answers out of him."

Sakura and Sasuke follow Naruto as they all head into the ramen shop and find YN sitting there with a bunch of ramen at his table. YN has already eaten 10 bowls of ramen before he noticed them.

YN "Hey guys."

Naruto "YN we need to talk to you."

YN gulped the rest of the ramen down in the bowl and looked at them as he wiped his mouth.

YN "What did you want to talk to me about?"

Sakura "You've been gone for so many days. You leave for 5 days out of the week and then you return and rest before going again."

Naruto "What is your deal?"

YN was quiet before responding.

YN "I found out who killed Daichi."

Sasuke "What do you mean? You already knew that it was his brother."

YN "There was another person or should I say creature."

Naruto "Creature?"

YN "Yeah, and so I've been training myself to become stronger so I can take this creature out so he doesn't kill any of my friends."

Naruto "Why won't you let anyone help you then?"

YN "Because this is a journey that I must take alone."

YN stood up and dropped the money for the ramen on the table before he left. When he left the Ramen shop, he ran into Kiba.

YN "Hey Kiba, what are you up to?"

Kiba "Just the man I was looking for."

He grabs YN's arm and was taking somewhere.

YN "Where are we going?"

Kiba "I'll tell you when we get there."

He takes YN to one of the training grounds and Hinata was standing there by herself training.

Kiba "YN, I know that she likes you and you do too. She keeps looking at you when you aren't looking and whenever you look at her, she quickly looks away and she's too afraid to say anything to you. The first time I've heard her say anything to you was when Daichi was buried. She can't get over her shyness around you YN."

YN "*Sigh* Alright."

YN walks over to Hinata and she turns around to do a kick and she almost hit YN, but YN caught her leg.

YN "Good form, that would've hurt if you got me."

Hinata "Y-YN? What are you doing here?"

YN "Simple, I came here and since you're training, how about we train together?"

Hinata "S-sure."

YN "*Chuckle* Get ready."

She activated her Byakugan and started trying to hit me I kept on dodging her attacks and she actually got a hit on me and then got even faster with her attacks. I had to start trying to dodge her attacks. I was moving really fast then I kicked her feet out from under her and she was about to fall to the ground when I caught her. She looked up at me and started blushing up a storm. I then got it to where she could stand on her feet and she instantly got back into her fighting stance and I got into mine and she went to hit me and I moved her hand up, her other hand was at my waist so I catch her hand and she uses that opportunity to kick off me and stun me a bit. I shook my head right before she got my face and I tripped over something as she did the same and as I hit the ground, she fell on top of me and for some reason I felt something warm on my lips. I open my eyes to see that Hinata's lips are on mine and she and I lock eyes, then she blushed and got off me.

Hinata "I-I'm sorry."

She then ran off and I tried calling out to her, but she was gone. I stood up and sighed as I heard a cough.

Ninja "The Hokage would like to speak with you."

YN "What does he want now?"

I get to the Hokage's office and I knock on the door.

Hokage "Enter."

I enter his office and he tells me.

Hokage "Now I know you're wondering why I wanted you to come here."

YN "Just get on with it."

Hokage "Very well. YN meet your new partner............

Vegito."

End of chapter