Virgil (Thomas Sanders) X Reader

"I'm sorry!" He yells. "But are you really?!" I protest. "Your fucking insane!" Tears run down my cheeks. His face softens. "Y/N." He whispers stepping forward and putting his hand into his pocket to grab something. I step backwards and run out of the door. "Y/N!" His angry voice fades away. I need to get to virgils house. I keep running in random directions desperately trying to find virgils house. Right right- wait is it left- shit left right right? Eventually I see the address and run up to the doorstep. I knock on the door desperately seeing that he's catching up. "Hell-" I run in the house and shut the door locking it. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Virgil! Virgil please listen to me, if he knocks on the door please don't open it please please please..." I say choking out the words. "Why? Wait what's happening?! Y/N please explain to me what the hell is happening." I look up at him a pleading look spread across my features that lay upon my face. He says nothing else and peaks through the window. "Shit he's coming over here." I gasp. "Hide upstairs in my room I'll tell you when he's gone." I nod and sprint up the stairs. I hear some faint talking and the door slam shut. "I know damn well Y/N is in there!" He yells. "No she's not now please leave." Virgil protests. I hear shoving, the door open then close. After a few moments I hear him yell, "You can come out now!" I walk down the staircase. "Are you okay?" I ask. He nods his head. I raise an eyebrow. "Are you really cause I can see a scrape on your cheek." He rubs his cheek. "I didn't notice." He mumbles. "But I can assure you that I'm fine." I give him a skeptical look but just shrug it off. I walk into the living room and plop myself down on the couch. "Do you mind if I stay here since my crazy ass ex now lives in my home." He flinches when I said 'ex'. He takes a big gulp and replies, "y-yeah sure just try not to be a big distraction." "Alright I promise it'll be like I'm not even here." I say. He sits down on the couch next to me, a little too close. Oh god... he's so close... I blush. He reaches for the remote and puts on Netflix. The rest of the day we watched movies and hung out together. I yawn and rest my head on virgils shoulder. He tenses up. I giggle quietly. Right before I fell asleep I hear him mumble something. I wake up to the sound of a gunshot ring through my eyes. What the fuck?! I stand up and see that Virgil isn't on the couch. "Virgil?!" I yell. I run around the house until I make my way to the front door and see virgils body laying there. "Virgil!" I scream tears welling up in my eyes. "Virgil stay with me!" I check for his pulse but don't feel anything. "Oh Virgil..." I weep into his chest. Then I feel something cold on the back of my head. "Hello Y/N." Someone says. I don't move. "How could you." I whisper. I hear a deep chuckle. "You didn't accept me for my mental illness. So I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind." I hear the gun cock back. "Any last words from the xz's?" He asks tauntingly. "Go fuck yourself." I swipe my feet underneath his legs and make him trip. "You little-" I snatch the gun off the floor. I shoot the gun and spit on his dead body. I look down at virgils body and feel tears rolling down my face. "I'm so sorry Virgil... I love you." I lean down and kiss his cold lips. And now, 15 years later I'm the leader of the biggest mafia in the world, thriving and trying to get revenge for the people who took my lovers life away.