For Valerie the twins absolutely love her and Emily is happy she has a sister. But it caught Emily in surprise that she figured out she had an extra part but me and Camila told her it doesn't make her any different.

Our kids are fast learners and very understanding so she understood easily.

"Vale looks a lot like Mami" Emily speaks up. "She does probably the only thing she has from me is my black jet hair" I said. "Papa" Felipe speaks up. "Yeah champ?" I asked curious what the youngster had to say.

"Who do I look like the most?" He asks. "Well you and Emily look like me and mom both combined but you guys have slightly different things" I said. "Like?" Emily asks. "Instead of Felipe having brown hair like you Emily he has black and he has my green eyes instead of having mami's brown ones" I said.

"Is that the only difference?" Emily asks. "Yes baby but there's small things but it doesn't make you two any different" I said. "Vale is asleep" I hear Camila whisper. "Well you two should get some sleep" I said. "Why it's like 3pm" The twins whine. "There's going to be a welcoming party for me for coming back at grandma's house" I said.

"Okie papi!" The twins say hugging mine and Camila's legs then rush upstairs to their shared room. Camila turns to me tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I think you didn't great me good enough yet" I whisper and she giggles. Camila wraps her arms around my neck sealing our lips. I moan lightly pulling her closer by the waist. For a couple months gone I absolutely missed her lips against mine. Camila pulls away resting her forehead against mine.

My arms wrap around her waist and one of her hands cup the side of my jaw. "I missed you so much" Camila whispers. "I missed you too" I mumble. Camila brushes our lips smiling. "Come" Camila whispers taking my hand and leading me to our room. We enter quietly due to Valerie sleeping in here. Sadly Valerie couldn't share the room with the twins since they both are pretty jumpy and hyper.

But also there isn't another room for her.

Camila's POV

Lauren quietly closes the door and picks me up bridal style. She lays me down on our queen sized bed. I cup her face pressing our lips together. Lauren lifts my shirt slowly and I get her message. I pull our lips away taking my shirt off quickly as well as Lauren's.

Lauren gently lays me back down kissing down my neck. Her warm hands go behind my back unclasping my bra. She throws it on the floor and goes down. Her hands squeeze my small breasts. Lauren's lips wrap around my left nipple her teeth grazing over it.

We start to hear crying and I laugh. Lauren groans and gets off me. "I guess your not the only one that loves to suck my nipples" I whisper picking Valerie up. I bring her up to my right breast and she starts drinking the milk.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and Lauren's hand goes down my arm. "How has Vale been behaving?" Lauren asks. "She gets pretty hungry but she behaves good" I whisper looking down at Valerie. Lauren's hand runs over her hair smiling.

"Ma-ma-mama" Valerie says. Me and Lauren look at each other then smile brightly. "That's her first word!" I smile. "And I'm glad I was here to witness it" Lauren says kissing my cheek. Valerie's small hand grips my necklace kicking happily. Lauren stands up putting her shirt on. As Valerie finishes Lauren throws me my bra.

"Wanna burp her?" I asked. "Sure" Lauren smiles taking Valerie in her arms. I put my bra on then my shirt right as I hear a small burp from Vale. I stand up and kiss Lauren's cheek from behind resting my cheek on her arm and wrapping my arms around her torso.

One of my hands go up to Valerie's cheek my thumb caressing it. She smiles at me kicking her feet happily her brown eyes shinning. "I wish the twins could have grown up with you" I whisper.