Epilogue

1 year later...

Camila's POV

I'm cradling my little 3 month girl in my arms. Lauren is actually gone on tour with Halsey but she should be coming back today. As of for me I quitted for a while so I can take care of our kids.

"Mommy!" I hear the twins run into the room. I smile as I see the little ones. "Que paso babies?" I asked. "I wanna carry mi hermana" Emily says. "Ven" I said and help her sit down on the bed. She holds her arms out and I gently place Valerie down in her sister's arms. Yes her full name is Valerie Nicole Jauregui Cabello.

One thing about Valerie is she's just like Lauren and what I mean by that is that she was born with an extra part. I kneel down to Emily's height and fix Valerie's small hair.

"Mami was Vale born with an extra parte como papa?" Emily asks. "Si Emily but that doesn't make her algien diferente" I said. "Ya se pero did papa go through people treating her differently for being especial?" Emily asks. "No well I hope not baby" I said and Emily nods.

We hear the door bell ring off and the kids gasp. I take Valerie in my arms and Emily jumps off the bed. "Hey! Hey! Don't open it!" I said and follow after them. I go down the stairs and they wait anxiously for me to open the door.

I unlock the door and turn the door knob.

Lauren's POV

I'm leaning against the door frame. I can't believe I get to be back with my wife and my three kids as my break goes for I don't know how long. The door opens and the twins immediately jump on me.

"Papa!" They cheer almost making me fall over. After Valerie was born me and Camila decided to move to a place bigger since we are gonna have three of these kids running around. I kneel down to the twins height and pull them into a very necessary hug.

"We missed you papa!" They said making me smile and I melt in their little arms. "I missed you twins too" I whisper and we pull away. The twins run off and I smile. I stand back up and come face to face with the love of my life.

"Hi" She smiles. I look down and see my little baby girl in her arms. "Hi" I smile at her and caress my babies cheek. "Hi Vale" I whisper and she giggled reaching her little hand out for any grip of me. I hold my index finger out and her little hand wraps around it kicking happily.

"Can I?" I asked looking at Camila. She smiles at me and hands me Valerie. I take Valerie in my arms and cradle her. "Hows my little girl doing?" I smile and Valerie giggles at me. Just like me Valerie was born with an extra part.

One thing I am afraid for her is that they will put her aside for being different, for being extra special. That's what happened to me when I was younger but when I hit high school everyone didn't care but instead found me very attractive for that reason.

I hear small whimpers from Valerie and Camila giggles taking her from my arms. Camila lowers her shirt exposing her breast. She brings Valerie closer and she starts drinking the milk.

I smile at 2 out of my three favorite girls in the world. "We'll have time for ourselves in a bit" Camila whispers to me. I cup her cheek and kiss her lips. "I'll be waiting baby" I whisper.

Camila chuckles and I walk in the living room where the twins are. I sit in between them as they are watching Disney Movie Moana. Felipe finally learned that he shouldn't care what his sister likes or what he likes. He should just deal with it because he loved his sister. They were both born at the same time so not one of them is a little older than the other.

But since Felipe is the boy he counts as the older one since Emily still acts a little babyish. It doesn't matter because she's still 3 years old but Felipe acts a little more mature for his age.