"tell you what?"

"who you're seeing."

"im seeing you, apparently, you make no sense binnie."

"i give up."

felix started passive aggressively singing and dancing at the same time, his t-shirt had untucked and every time he lifted his arms, changbin caught a glimpse of lace and it was driving him crazy. they decided to go, having to wrestle the younger boys out of the club, trying to get safely to the car.

"that was my favourite song you bitch!" felix whined as changbin carried him over his shoulder.

"felix you have never heard that song."

"you don't know me, you just want me for my money!"

"felix you don't have a job."

"i wanna be a stripper."

"you can be my stripper, but im not having some horny men stare at what's mine."

"why not?"

"because i know what they will be thinking about and they aren't aloud to do those things to you."

"you just took a shit all over my dreams."

"felix you won't remember any of this tomorrow, you don't want to be a stripper, you can by my stripper."

"okay, jisung you should be a stripper!"

"not a chance." minho snapped quickly.

"why?" jisung pouted.

"if you dance for anyone but me, you will regret it."

"ooh, you make it sound tempting."

"i wouldn't push your luck if i were you."

changbin rolled his eyes, envying hyunjin who just had to put up with seungmin talking non stop then having laughing fits, and chan, having to deal with a sleeping baby who was only just old enough to be in the club. and woojin who was laughing hysterically with chan, helping him carry jeongin, not having to deal with anyone.

they got in the car and felix instantly attached his lips to changbin's neck, sucking hard. changbin groaned before coming to his kind of functional senses.

"lix stop."

"why, i want it."

felix moved his hand to changbin's crotch, pressing down, making changbin gasp and bite his lip. felix started sucking changbin's neck again, putting his jacket over changbin's lap so nobody could see him palming changbin as he listened to changbin's almost silent groans.

"baby not here, please." changbin mumbled desperately.

"are you begging?"

"fuck no, i told you i would ruin you when we got home, and im going to."

"that doesn't mean im not in control." felix replied, confidently.

changbin moved felix's hand off his erection, pulling on his hair hard, felix accidentally moaned, causing the others to look at him.

"you okay?" seungmin asked, looking at felix with concern who had now covered his mouth.

"mm." felix mumbled beneath his hand.

"he tried to tell me he was in control, so i made him remember that he is definately not."

"fair enough."

changbin let go of felix's hair, sitting back, ignoring his erection.

"daddy." felix said.

"hm?"

"i wanna go out."

"what do you mean?"

"like, i want to go out."

"felix, you didn't explain, you just repeated yourself."

"you explain then."

"i cant because i don't know what you mean."

"exactly, so shhh."

"youre the one that needs to be quiet, i loose brain cells when you're drunk."

"whyyyy?"

"because you don't make sense."

"i do, i make good sense, jisung, don't i make sense?"

"not re-"

"guys, isn't changbin really pretty?"

"oh god here we go."

"like, he's just so pretty."

"yes, felix, he's pretty."

"you can't say that because apparently, im not really sure, but apparently, he's my boyfriend so only i can say that."

"then why did you ask us."

"youre all ganging up on me."

"felix just be quiet."

"okay, i love you changbin."

"i love you too baby."

"awwww."

=====