Informing the Parents

(Note pretend it's all five kids Storm, Nashi, Emma, Metalicana and Koa in picture)

Lucy was begging to worry biting her nails since the kids in her view have been gone for to long they should been home by this after noon but it was now falling evening.

"Lucy there fine besides if anything was to happen that call us?" Natus said trying to calm Lucy worry.

"No there not being I know something is wrong I can feel it." Lucy snapped at Natsu than siged and hugged him "I'm sorry natsu I'm just really worried" Natsu returned the hug saying its okay."

The lacrimal than rang and Mira answer it than gasped shocked and turned it hologram so everyone could see the whole went silent, lucy, Levy, Juvia and Erza went pale while Natsu, Gajeel, Gray and Jellal went instantly pissed at what thay was which was their children locked in a cell and they looked pretty banged up from an fight and clearly tortured not to mention was in chains and gaged.

An cloak figure they couldn't see the face of and voice clearly distorted said "attention Fairy Tail as you can see in have capture some of your children if you want to see them alive send ONLY their patents to Oaktown and try to find them by sun rise tomorrow or I start executing them and making you watch sending videos of the act as it occurs making you know just how bad you fail to protect your nakama". Nashi turned only slightly not enough for the man or who was recording to notice but the movement created an tiny gap between Emma and her and showed in that gap like an framing written in the blood on the was a clue in being underground some where.

"I'm going to kill you" all four father's snarled.

The mother snapped iut if thei shock "you are not going to get away with this your going to suffer more pain than you ever have in your life before we kill you being to take our children is cause for punishment to harm them you have signed your own death certificate" Erza said and all agreed.

"Let the game begin than" the man said then hung up.

"Those bastereds" natsu steamed.

"Levy did you see the clue on the wall?" Lucy asked.

"I did lu-chan?" Levy said excited.

"What was the symbol?" Lucy asked.

"Earth?" Levy said.

"How does that help us?" Lucy asked disappointed.

"Because lu-chan that being on the wall means their underground so we start our search at their job and follow their scent to the last place they were. While other in Fairy Tail in disguise check around town in carefully question and look in to abounded homes, warehouses and such to see if the kids are in an basment underground." Levy said.

"Phantom Lord had several in town and in the forest an maze of then leading everywhere to several hid out and escape routs. Not all cam be clappse or closed being of the risk of sinking areas in town in the tunnel and others are of use as emergency evacuation" Gajeel said.

"Gajeel your a genius whoever's hiding them is likly using those tunnels. You and Juvia known then right." Levy asked serious Gajeel give that weird laugh of his "of course shrimp between Juvia and myself we know all routs in and out much less location."

Levy was thrilled "okay we need those location and the tunnels mapped out so Gajeel and Juvia with mine and Lucy drawing help will make maps while Erza and Jellal come up with the plan than several of Fairy Tail will go in disguise and we will all take the tunnels and find our children and get tham back and punished those behind it for no one messed with Fairy?" Levy said and put her hand in the air finger pointed up.