Reunited

Juvia POV

Fairy Tail guild door were opened in a hurry and everyone stared in shock to see Juvia and with a preteen boy however gray who hadn't looked who was picking depressed at his food held a three second notice before he was tackled to the ground with juvia releasing the preteen boy screaming "my beloved Gray-Sama, juvia has come home". Than gray was being kissed passionately by juvia, gray was unbelievably shocked but remained on the floor being knocked off the stool in to the floor but he was quicky kissing juvia back and held her tight in his arms.

They released eachother when storm said "mom that is so gross if you want to suck dads face get a room being theirs young kids preasent".

Juvia blushed and git off gray or well tried to but the most he let juvia do is sit up he refused to release her.

Which was when Lucy, Nashi, Erza, Koa, Levy, Emma and Metalicana came in to the guild kick kicking the door open hard enough it banged against the wall showing how pissed off she was and her furious expression and malice tone matched "Juvia we were supposed to arrive as a group for a big reveal surprise in which you running off ruined" Lucy said furious.

"Juvia is sorry, Its just Juvia didn't want to have her beloved Gray-Sama leave yet. Juvia just got so worried he would and Juvia was also very excited to see Gray-Sama as well." Juvia apologized.

Erza POV

"Come on Lucy you can't be at mad at her being after all anyone else of us to all of us would have done the same thing if our boyfriends were here, especially you with Natsu," Erza pointed out.

Narrator POV

Lucy sighed "okay fine" but Lucy was still clearly irritated the surprise was ruined.

It was than happy flew over and hugged lucy sobbing "Lushie i missed you so much" lucy hugged happy her irritation gone and her smile on her face as she hugged happy saying "I missed you to happy" which was when master Makarov who was crying said "welcome home my children and clearly new grandchildren" which was when the whole guild cheered and countless rused over hugging all of then even Erza. Others wanting to meet the preteens and know their names.

Juva POV

Juvia was held tightly by gray he refusing to let her go much less let anyone so much as hug her. saying "she is mine and I just got her back so back off."

Juvia got grays station when juvia very nervous not knowing what gray would say, do or even accept storm. "Gray-Sama juvia surprise she wanted to give Gray-Sama was to tell him juvia was pregnant with Gray-Sama baby." Juvia gulped "Juvia want to introduced Gray-Sama to his son storm"

It was clear as day Storm was Gray's son without a doubt being he took in looks more like gray than Juvia.

"So the box in your house with baby items was for me not hiding from natsu being the box had Lucy name on the side of it" Gray asked excited.

"Lucy gave Juvia the box being Lucy, Levy and Erza didn't find out they were expecting until after we were taken disappearing for 13 years. So the box was Juvia's for Gray-Sama surprise being its obvious Gray-Sama son is Gray-Sama's being Storm looks almost exactly like Gray-Sama ." Juvia eyes filled with tears "is Gray-Sama not happy to have a son with Juvia?"

Storm got pissed "hay no making my mom cry or I kick your ass" storme emphasized his words by punching making his left had a fist and punched it in to his right.

Juvia sniffled and turned back around to face gray and heveipped the few tears that fallen and juvia smiled when gray said "Juvia I'm very happy we an son I liked to been there a d not missed so many years but your back now and I can be in his life now. So I am very happy."