Prolog Part 1

13 years earlier

Levy POV

Levy ran in to the guild ecstatic with happiness with Gajeel right behind her. They gotten together as a couple two months ago Gajeel confessing his feeling in a fit of jealousy after beating up another guy who showed up at the guild to pick Levy up for their date a second after Gajeel got back with Lily from an three day mission. Gajeel saw red and in front of all beat the crap out of the poor man in claiming Levy his girl and anyone who tries to take her from him he will put in the hospital. This made Levy blush completely red faced embraced that remained in screaming "Gajeel put me down NOW" embraced when Gajeel picked her up tossing her over his shoulder saying "if you want to go on a date Shrimp than I'm taking you." Leaving the beaten up man unconcious on the guild floor.

Mira squealed as they left "my OTP (One True Paring If you don't know what it meant) will have cute kids one day." The rest of the guild was in shock by what just happened.

Jet and Droy were sad at first neither of them could win Levy heart but since Gajeel made levy happy they accepted it but did threaten Gajeel if he broke levy heart they beat him up. making Gajeel say "the only person who get beaten up is you two if you threaten me again being I will never harm levy in any way especially in breaking her heart"

Gajeel and Levy had been going strong in their relationship ever since.

"Lucy I got a new book it's an very old ancient book of spells let's look through it together"

"Okay" Lucy said curious.

So both young women sat down at a table by the fire place to have a look at the book.

Lucy POV

After almost 30 minutes of struggling Lucy asked "Levy Can you actually decode or translate this to read it being it looks like your glass are having issues with it. I think the language clearly being a forgotten it so ancient?"

"I will figure it out, I'm not giving up on it being the fact it poses a challenge makes it even more fun to figure out" Levy said serious.

Natsu and Happy came in to the guild than returning with Jella and Gray from an mission with no surprise Natsu and Gray fighting.

"Natsu your back" lucy said excited to see her boyfriend of three months getting with natsu one month before Levy and Gajeel did.

Mira in the announcement squealed "my OPT has sailed"

With natsu and lucy sharing the same feeling practically since lucy joined the guild and natsu pretty much at lucy house all the time they decided to simply move in together into natsu's house practically right away.

Natsu and lucy began to date when natsu finally confessed his feeling to Lucy when she got badly hurt on an mission that nearly killed her and fearing the worse in wendy having some difficulty healing lucy fast enough to stabilize her until they could get to a safer area. natsu wrapped up the job knocking the man, who stabbed lucy, out cold. So natsu was sobbing over lucy begging her to live to stay with him being he couldn't bare the thought of ever losing her as much as he loved her, being lucy to him was his whole world. However in pain Lucy squeezed natsu hand given he was holding her hand and lucy weekly promising she wasnt going to die anytime soon confessing her love as well at the time.

The fighting between Natsu and Gray stopped when Lucy rushed over to hug and kiss her boyfriend. Who she missed who been gone 5 days to track down an serial killer who was worshiping the devil and sacrificing kids. When several recently missing taken by the serial killer after he killed their families to capture the kids. All three young men with Gray and Jellal accompanied natsu to help him before the kids wound up dead.