Jerza reunited

(Note Aihao is Koa and only Koa is presently born and picture him slightly older. yumo is not born yet).

Erza POV

Jellal was estimated to be back to the guild at evening at best yet he didnt show up erza was both disappointed and saddened but also was growing in anger as the hours had passed being once Lucy left master Makarov got everyone to settle down so they or Levy mostly but in turn if Juvia and herself explained what had happened from the time they were sucked in to the portal, the past thirteen years of work to get back to finally being able to do so today. She also enjoyed her little evil embarrassment of Natsu, Gray and Gajeel showing off the pictures as their other dimension self as girls and of cours to get even Levy showed their pictures as men and so it was embarrassing to them all not to mention as the reasult Levy hid behind Gajeel when she got pissed off. However it was in compleat agreement as opposite genders they looked good. All three three women were blushing at the other women practically drooling over their muscular body and handsome looks while the guild men razed their boyfriends on their hotty looks that caused an instant brawl breakout through the whole guild. Erza felt happy to be home with her fairy tail much more rowdy than the other dimension but she was still missing Jellal the whole time. However once Koa was asleep around 10pm and so erza put him in a guild bedroom for over night stays. However Erza also had her black aura around her worse than if her strawberry cake was eaten by someone other her making everyone worried on Jellal health when he did arrive.

Erza was enraged Jellal never showed up bein may had left or was passed out by 1am. She to tured to stay awake any more also retired in one if the guilds bedrooms for overnight stays muttering "Jellal your going to be severely punished for this"

Jellal POV

Given it was near 10pm and he didnt want to go to the guild and break the bad news the book all had placed their hopes on was the wrong one. Therefore he simply went home,  made himself something to eat and than prepared for bed before retiring however he this odd feeling he should go to the guild the entire time he just wasnt feeling up to it at all so he ignored it.

He woken back up at 8am got prepared for the day, had breakfast, took care of his teeth cleaning breakfast out and rinsing afterwards he than grabbed the book and was out the door by 9:30am heading to the guild with bad news however for some reason the closer he got the worse a seriously bad feeling got worse he only shook it off though as in his head. However the feeling once out side the guild felt more like death was awaiting him for  some reason. However again he crossed it off and entered he was surprised to see it so lively it was like it used to be before the girls left.

"Jellal run for life man run" Natsu says serious walking over to him.

"Huh?...why?" He asked.

His eyes went wide to see Lucy, Juvia and Levy sitting together at the bar when in Lucy said "because Erza wants to kill you" followed by levy "she waited here all night for your return but you never showed up." And lastly Juvia "juvia sad for Erza staying  here in a overnight room waiting so very mad at Jellal right now. So juvua does not feel sorry for whatverza will do for punishment to Jellal.

"Run for it?" Natsu said as everyone heard an malice toned and black aura srounding her looking ready to murder look on her face when from the top of the second floor balcony Erza said "So you finally showed up did you?"

Despite a chill of fear going down his spine never seeing erza this mad before and he the cause of it. That fear was nothing to the instant happiness that over whelmed him to see his beautiful girl friend again.

Everyone looked at Jellal crazy when he only smiked excited saying in a happy tone "Erza you back." Muchless ran towards her.

"Heaven wheel aumor" Erza said pissed once requiped in it she sent her swords flying at Jellal  making everyone in the path way hit the floor. While Jellal avoided every last one and kept his flight pursuit to hug his pissed off girlfriend.