Chapter 44: {Party night}

Start from the beginning

Who the hell is Jennifer?

"I don't care," Adrian replied blankly.

"You don't care but I do! You will let this girl be with Matt and I want you to stay with Jennifer." She ordered.

"I'm not letting Matt anywhere closer to her. If you want Jennifer so bad, ask Matt to stay with her. I'm sure she will agree." Adrian said and pulled me in his room. He slammed the door shut and sighed. We both laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Who is Jennifer?" I asked breaking the silence.

"My mom's favourite girl. She wanted me to marry Jennifer because she can make us get a lot of money for our business. I refused since Jennifer is nothing but a bitch and a whore. She already slept with Matt." He said and I sighed.

"That's mean that I'll have to face one of your crazy followers?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah, but you can do whatever you want. I don't trust anyone else so if they do anything bad or tell you anything, you can get them back, you can punch, you can roast them, you can kill them... I  don't care." He said making me laughed.

"You want everyone to hate me huh?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'm only the one allow to love you." He kissed my nose and I rolled my eyes.

"Right."

-----

When we woke up, it was already six o'clock and the party was at seven. Adrian and I fell asleep while watching a documentary film on wildlife.

We were now getting ready. He already wore his suit and was doing his tie while I had my dress on and I was doing my make up.

 He already wore his suit and was doing his tie while I had my dress on and I was doing my make up

I was still surprised that Adrian chooses this dress for me. When he showed me this dress the other day, I was sure that I heard him wrong but he said he wanted me to wear this.

When I was done with my makeup, I wore my heels. I heard a whistle and I turned to see Adrian checking me out.

"You rock this dress." He said and I chuckled.

"You have a good choice." I shrugged and he nodded.

"I know, now let's go downstairs. I want to show off my girlfriend." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

He linked his arm with mine and we made our way downstairs. I could feel a lot of eyes on us as we walked to the table where all the drinks were.

"I'm seriously regretting my choice," Adrian said and I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Everyone is staring at you. Even the old men in the room." He said disgustedly.

"They can only stare at me, they can't have me." I pointed out.

"Right... you are mine." He stated and I chuckled.

"I know."

We both grabbed a drink and talked between ourselves. It was like we were both alone in the room despite all the people present here.

"Look who we have here."

We turned and saw Matt with two guys and a girl.

"Hi, babe." The girl smirked at Adrian.

Babe?

Adrian looked at her blankly.

"So I was right, you did bring her with you," Matt said eyeing me while licking his lips.

Ewww!

"Keep your eyes and your comments for yourself," Adrian said blankly.

"I must say you got a great taste." The guy said, "let me introduce us. I'm Josh and he is Peter and this girl is Jennifer."

So she was Jennifer. I looked at her and she was already glaring at me.

"Won't you tell us her name?" Peter smirked looking at Adrian.

"No, I'm sure you will find it out by yourself. Anyway, I'm bored. I'll let you guys enjoy your night here while I'll be with my girlfriend in my room." Adrian said wrapping his arm around my waist. He smiled sarcastically at them before pulling me away from them. We walked at the back yard and he guided us to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm hungry, so why don't we go and eat at a restaurant." He shrugged.

"That's a good idea." I agreed and he smirked.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah