a pegasus party

Erzas POV

I was eating some off my strawberry cake when mira goes over to me and the rest of team natsu "you guys got a group invitation to a party at blue pegasus" Lucy grabs the letter and reads it "team natsu we invite you to a party we are hosting this Saturday plesse bring your best dresses and suits also you get to bring one guest with you that's 5 guests you can bring, exceeds do not count!! -sincerely, Bob and the Trimens" "ok then, im going to invite levy" I sigh "I'll invite jellal as my fake boyfriend so I can stop those Trimens fantasy of me being with ichiya" I feel disgusted just saying his name

"I'll invite chelia I'm pretty sure she has a crush on one of the trimen so this will be revenge for always teasing me" "I'll invite juvia I guess" juvia who is sitting next to him hugs his arm "thank you gray-sama!!" Natsu sighs "I'll invite gajeel so I can fight him when I get bored  popsicle is gonna be with his girlfriend" he giggles and grey blushes.  "Let's wait for the party I honestly am excited"

The day of the party
Narrator POV

Team natsu and they're guests arrive at the blue pegasus guild hall ready to do what they do best...... PARTAY! They walk in the girls minus juvia go to Get some seats while the boys plus juvia go get food. "So chelia I heard from wendy you like one of the Trimen, who is it?" She blushes "I'm not saying who it is!" Wendy smirks "I'm pretty sure she likes eve, she does tend to stare at him whenever the Trimen and sherry vist or when she visits sherry"

Chelia growls at wendy "well you stare ast romeo alot" wendy blushes at chelias comment making the other girls giggle "don't you three act smug we know you have crushes on boys" they start acting nervous "yep, Lucy likes natsu even if he's an idiot" Lucy looks away "noooooo, why would I like him? Like you said he's an idiot I want a guy that's actually smart not a hotheaded idiot" all the other girls except erza nod "suuuure, you dident fall in love with the fact he cares about everyone" "or that he comforts you whenever your side"

Lucy sinks down "what about you levy? Your in love with that iron powerhouse gajeel" she blushes "yeah? So? atleast I don't deny it anymore. Even if it's kinda embarrassing" the girls then all look at a erza who is trying to walk away but the girls smirk pulling her back to the table. "Ok fine I'll tell you about me and jellal" she sighs "he gave me my last name since I didn't know it. Then I met my mom but I reject my last name"

"That's so adorable. He gave you you're last name when you dident know it" chelia screams in joy but wendy hits her "she loves love like her cousin it can get annoying" they nod. Hibiki then goes up to a stand and announces the dance is starting and everyone disperses.

Ichiya walks up to erza "miss erza would you give me the pleasure of" erza glares at him and he walks away "maaaaaan" erza then goes to dance with jellal. Meanwhile chelia and wendy are discussing how to get chelia to dance with eve "but wen I don't know if he will accept im scared" wendy sighs "don't worry im sure he will accept"

Chelia nods "ok I can do this" chelia walks over to eve whos watching his brothers dance. "Heeeeey eve um you wanna dance?" He looks at her and smiles "sure I was getting bored watching ren and hibiki anyways" chelia smiles freaking out internally. Lucy and natsu, levy and gajeel, happy and carla, grey and juvia also start dancing.

At the end of the party eve volunteers to take chelia home making wendy grin "I think everyone had a good time" everyone nods juvia being more clingy than usual making grey blush. "Well let's go!" Everyone nods walking home.

Authors sidenotes: that was a less shippy than usual I hope you guys enjoyed it. Anyways I'll see yall next time.