the rich girl and the delinquent

Lucy's POV

I was walking to the prestigious fairy tail high the best school in all of fiore. My parents were considering sending me to sabertooth high but when they heard of the incident that just happened with their headmaster they decided to pick the best. I eventually arrived and saw a group of guys hanging out by a tree "probably delinquents wonders how they got here, probably bribery or some other underhanded thing" I then go meet with some girls I meet during orientation last week "hey girls how are you?"

They all smile and greet me "lulu I see your doing great" this small girl is levy shes a book nerd like me and we became friends real quick "I welcome you too fairy tail high as the student council president i hope you have a great time here" this scarlet beauty is erza she was the first person I met being at the gates greeting all the people looking at the school "we should really go get ready for the entrance ceremony erza" and that's Mira the student council secretary shes also has free counseling for troubled students.

I then go to homeroom after chatting with the girls a bit more, where I see two of the delinquents sitting right between the only empty seat which I reluctantly sat in "hey blondie what's your name?" The black haired delinquent asked me "I'm Lucy heartfilia what are you and your friend's name" They laugh "I'm grey Fullbuster and he's not my friend has my rival!" The spiky pink haired one nodded "yah and I'm Natsu dragneel" after class Natsu put his arm around me "Hey Luce, you ok if I call you Luce? Anyways I and grey want to introduce ya to the gang during lunch, bring your friends if you have any" he laughs leaves

After I finish eating lunch I invite the girls to the punks and we go there where I get picked up by Natsu "hey guys this is Lucy heartfilia shes rich" levy giggles but she gets picked up by her shirt by a guy with piercings "I didn't think shrimp could be cute thanks for the food blondie"

Levy's face turns red and I laugh "Hey! You're still in a bridal carry lulu!" I look around and also turn red hitting Natsu off balance making him fall "ooof!!" I feel a tingle and hear something muffled "lucy... you're being quite perverted" I look at erza then look down and notice I'm on top of Natsu and get up red-faced.

"Black panties with stars, that's an interesting ch..." I punch Natsu again still red-faced "hey! why did you punch me?"
"You saw my panties and talked about them so, so casually!!"
"Well, you're the one who put your butt on my face!!"
"I didn't, I fell on you!!"
"And who's fault is that?"
"Yours! Cause you decided to pick me up like I'm your bride!!"
I then hear laughs "are you sure you just met each other? Cause you two sound like an old married couple" I look at levy then groan putting my hands over my red face and run away.

The next day I sit down in my seat not talking to the delinquents "hey luce, I'm sorry about yesterday it's just we haven't been able to talk to the  girls since lisanna transferred to edolas high" I sigh and look at my phone "obviously she doesn't want to talk to you idiot" I just do class like usual ignoring the delinquent duo.

During lunch, I sit with the girls who introduce Cana, Juvia and Mystogan "nice to meet you three" I smile. mira then whispers to me "mystogan is one of the Fernandez triplets who erza has crushes on all three" I giggle I then finish my meal and leave

I during my walk I come across Natsu and that pierced guy chatting "gihihi I personally liked the shrimp more but you always did have a thing for big chests considering how well endowed Mira is I bet lisanna has the same or similar sized chest" it seems they're talking about us girls "yeah you probably like small girls cause your dicks so small eh gajeel?" They then get into a fight which a guy with a scar over his eye ends "will you two knock it off?" They laugh "fine laxus we'll stop ya party pooper"

natsu then leaves walking my direction and I try to hide he Natsu finds me and puts his hand on the wall and smirks "Hey Luce, where are you spying on us?" I shake my head "no I was just walking around when I noticed you were coming here so I hid" his face gets closer to mine

"Were you really so embarrassed you didn't want to talk to me?" I nod and he sighs "fine but gajeel and the others really think we have good chemistry like we were destined to be together or something" I laugh nervously, God why do I feel so safe and warm around him...I also just wanna. I then get closer to him and at the moment I kiss him. Then my senses return and I push him away "hehehe maybe they're right maybe you like me, I mean you kissed me just now" I put "you just put me on the spot with that handsome face of yours" I then blush and run away to my next class.

After school, I go to mcronalds with the girls and we go eat "so I don't know what came over me but during lunch, I might have k-k-kissed Natsu" I sip my bepsi embarrassed and erza and cana plug their ears where Mira then starts to squeal loudly where levy and I proceed to plug our ears and unplug them when Mira stops "what, was, that!!" Mira giggles "I might ship you two and am a shipping fanatic" I sigh and go home where I change into a nightgown and scream into my pillow "I have fallen in love with a delinquent!!"

Authors side notes: well that was a long chapter. Which I enjoyed writing (obviously this is set in the fairy tail high universe. Anyways you guys can request any ships you want me to write about and I'll try to write a chapter about them. Anyways I'll see you all later.