the side characters story part 1

Biscas POV

I was playing with asuka when alzack comes up holding up a mission for 4 people "4? Dont We only have 2? You and me?" He grins "I got laki and max to help us we can get someone to look after little asuka" I nod and we go get a babysitter for asuka. After we finish packing we meet up with max and laki who are arguing.

"And I told you that I wanted to rest not go on another job!!" "Well I still need some money for rent!!" They growl as I imagine invisible lighting sparking between the two "ok, ok break it up you two. Your arguing like me and bisca in 30 years" they growl at alzack while I giggle "whatever I'm going to go rest before the job" max goes onto the train to sleep "yeah, you know how much fairy hills costs so I kinda needed this extra money for rent and food"

I nod sympathizing with her "yeah before I moved in with alzack It was a pain to afford rent there" we get on laki sitting across the aisle from max "this is gonna be fun" I clean up my guns and stuff getting ready to a fight "I think this will be fun, dont you think?" I look at laki and she grins "yeah my plants and your guns might be a fun combo. Oh and max's sand might help trap them or something"

I giggle "you like him I can tell" she pouts "no I do not hes way too weak he doesn't like taking multiple jobs at once. Tho I do admit our teamwork is awesome" I giggle "your just like me and alzack when we were Younger" laki pouts "we're the same age dont act like you're an old lady" I giggle at her density "yeah yeah Were only 29"

Laki sighs "it must be so nice to be a mom and happily married when your still in your 20s. I'll probably be one in my 30s or 40s if I'm luky" I grin "I said your in denial but your denying it" I giggle and she growls at me. Eventually we get to the location and me and alzack leave max and laki while we go get the job info.

Lakis POV

I watch the two leave us. And I groan going to wake max up "hey sleepy head wake up" he groans "goddamnit it's time to get up isent it?" I nod "now let's go the others are already getting the mission info" I sigh "she did this on purpose cause she thinks I like you" he grins and gets up "well she knows all about that" I pout "yeah she did have that thing like over 10 years ago where they were very cute and awkward. But we arent that now let's go" he giggles and then we leave

We explore the town waiting for alzack and bisca. "This is quite fun isent it laki?" I shrug "I guess" we go eat some lunch after abit and get a couple discount because max insists on it making me red from embarrassment After finishing bisca and alzack walk in "hello, you two Enjoying your date?" I growl at bisca "we are not on a date we were waiting for you two right max?"

He shrugs "the people here are saying were on a date cause were being cheap" I growl "yeah I do need to save my money for rent and food. But we are not on an actual date ok bisca?" She giggles "fine, fine you two arent on a date but you guys pay for the food and meet us outside to start the mission" I nod "heres my half come out when your done paying max" I give him some jewels and leave with bisca and alzack.

A few minutes later max walks out with a box "first time customer gift here you can take it laki" he throws me a box and I grab it "thanks?" I put it in my bag and we go towards the quest location "sooo what is the mission about?" I look at bisca "oh nothing major. We just have to be at a mountain party and watch two suspicious people to make sure they dont do anything serious. And you and max are going to be a couple for this" Me and max look at her "WHAAAAAAAT?"

Authors side notes: that is part 1 of the 2 part story of albis and Max x Laki. Next chapter will be them at the party doing romantic things. Now I'll see you all next time