The Flashback

As the wormhole finally came to an end, the Go Jetters immediately found themselves in a place...which was definitely not the bedroom they were sleeping in.

"Wh-where are we..?" Foz whispered.

"We are showing you a memory that has long been hidden by argument and greed."

The Ghosts were nowhere to be found this time. They were either invisible or elsewhere.

As the wormhole finally disappeared, it seemed to be someplace at the Academy. And not now, either. It looked like the Academy back when the Go Jetters were cadets.

"What are we doing back here?!" Lars asked.

"Well, the ghosts did say they were going to take us back in time." Said Foz.

The Go Jetters all looked at each other, then at the space in front of them. Though it wasn't the present, looking at this brought back so many memories...

However, the silence was soon broken by the sound of children's giggles. The four looked around them, trying to figure out where it came from. And soon, out came their answer.

Four little children popped out of the hallway, laughing and running to the big tree. 

It suddenly hit the Go Jetters...

...those kids are them..! In past form..!

To be honest, the four heroes couldn't remember how they looked like in the past. But looking back at it now, they looked so different from how they were today!

Little Xuli came first. Her snow-white hair hung over her shoulders in two plaits, tied in glimmering purple ribbons. Her pilot cadet uniform was covered by a thick, fluffy purple snow jacket, to keep her warm. She ran into the room, arms spread wide as she made airplane voices, and often going in circles. She was obviously no older than six or seven.

Little Kyan was next. Like Xuli, he was so much younger. His black hair was scuffled and messy. His gymnast cadet uniform was also concealed in a fluffy coat, only his was orange. He was slightly faster than Xuli, occasionally doing frontflips and backflips, probably for fun. He tagged Xuli, who was right in front of him, and they raced to the tree.

Little Lars ran behind the two others. He wasn't as fast as them, but he did make progress. His puffy hair looked almost like Ubercorn's afro; it was so big you can fit your palm in there. The fluffy coat hiding his uniform seemed a bit too small for him; he was a very fast grower back then -this is why he was this tall today-. He went at a slow jog, calling for the two kids in front of him to slow down.

Little Foz was last in line. He toddled behind them, trying to keep up. He seemed like he was barely a toddler, no older than three or four. His blonde hair came in little tufts on top of his scalp. He was almost completely covered by his winter coat, which seemed twice his size. Nevertheless, he ran behind his friends with great enthusiasm.

It was Christmastime, and joy was dancing in little lights in the children's eyes.

"Ha! Admit it, Xuli! I won fair and square!" Kyan laughed, as he plopped down in front of the tree.

"Fine, you win this time," said Xuli, reluctantly admitting defeat, "but I'll win next time, you'll see!"

"Can we just stop fighting and enjoy Christmas? We've got a lot of presents to open today, and a Christmas celebration to look up to!" Said Lars, sitting down next to the others.

"I bet there will be chocolate pudding!! And sweet crisp potatoes, and..." Said Foz, licking his lips -Basically, he was not only a good speaker but also a real foodie-.