Confrontation

Ubercorn and Kyle ran after Tim and Lily into the living room, and were instantly surprised by what they saw; the Go Jetters were still fighting like lions and were really hurting each other.

"Do something!!" Lily whispered, tugging at Ubercorn's sleeve.

"Go Jetters?" Ubercorn said, trying to get their attention. But they didn't answer.

"You'll have to try a little harder than that, Ubercorn," Said Kyle nervously, "And quickly, too! They look like they're gonna kill each other right around now!!" Kyle blurted.

Ubercorn cleared his throat.

"GO JETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Those were the two words that blurted from his mouth. The Go Jetters finally stopped fighting and turned to look at them. And they. Looked. Horrible.

Xuli's hair was all ruffled, and she was all bruised and scraped, a bruise stretched across her cheek, all bluish-purple from millions of kicks and punches.

Kyan had a big bruise on his eye, resulting in it being half-open and it seemed like he could barely see through it. A big cut stretched across his forehead, dripping blood down his face.

Lars seemed the least hurt, nevertheless, there were some effects on his body; he had a very bad nosebleed, and he appeared to be crying.

Foz had his face scraped up, and he seemed to be whining like an injured puppy. He especially looked scared thanks to Ubercorn's appearance.

All the same, all four Go Jetters had their clothes all ripped and scratched, there were bruises all over their bodies, and were shocked about how scathing he looked.

"W-what's up, Ubercorn?" Kyan said, stressfully.

"You were fighting, that's what up." Said a very grumpy Ubercorn.

The Go Jetters closed their ears, ready for the usual scolding.

And boy, you wouldn't like to get scolded by that unicorn.

*A few minutes later...*

The Go Jetters were all seated on the sofa, still separated from each other. Tim and Lily had their medical kits out, trying to help the teenagers out with all the medical equipment they could find. Ubercorn had done all the scolding he needed for the four, and now were looking down on the floor.

"Ow, can you please keep it down a little softer, Tim? This is very painful for me..."  Said Kyan to the little boy dabbing at his wound.

"Sorry..!" Said Tim, dabbing the cotton into the omniment.

Xuli looked up into Ubercorn's angry eyes, with an apologetic look.

"Maybe you can try apologizing to each other?" Kyle said, "Then Ubercorn might forgive you."

"Apologize to them?!" Kyan said, perking up, "No way!!"

"Me neither!!" Foz snapped.

"Or me!" Said Xuli.

"Guys, can't we just..." Lars began.

"SHUT UP, LARS!!!!" The other three snapped.

Ubercorn frowned again, and was about to scream in he wasn't interrupted by a loud:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"