Preparation

It was snowing like mad on the streets in Moscow, Russia. And considering Christmas was right around the corner, everyone in the city was a-buzz about it. You couldn't look at one street without seeing any Christmas-themed object; The houses were decorated with shining lights and plants and snowmen. You could even see a snow fort in front of every house.

That's what Foz saw while looking out of the window.

He turned back inside and resumed watching his friends doing their things. That was at least the most entertaining thing he would do until they can decorate the tree that Kyle's father, who was a lumberjack, brought them. 

Xuli and Kyan were sitting on a sofa, wrapped up in a fluffy blanket Kyan had produced earlier. The way they were cuddling made every person passing by smile widely and think the word "SHIP".

Lars was in the storage room, looking for the perfect Christmas decorations for the tree that was gonna be set up later today.

Tim and Lily were dancing in front of the electric fire, singing every Christmas nursery rhyme they knew, laughing and catching their breath every now and again.

It was clear that everyone was happy.

That would end soon.

Lars then entered, holding a box full of baubles, tinsel, and shining ornaments.

"Who's ready to decorate a Christmas tree?" He asked cheerily.

"It's a good thing the adults allowed us to decorate the tree ourselves this year!" Lily cheered, "this is gonna be fun!"

"Yeah!" Tim agreed.

The two children were the first to hang the ornaments onto the tree. The four teenagers soon joined, hanging every object in the box on the tree.

A few minutes later, the tree was beautiful and colorful with all sorts of stuff. And only one thing was missing: The star.

Lily popped into the box and fished out the star. It was bright and gold, and so huge that Tim had to go help Lily carry it.

"Who's gonna put it on the tree this year?" Xuli suddenly asked.

Everyone hesitated.

"Everyone knows it's my turn." Said Foz.

"No way, you all know it's my turn." Said Kyan.

"You went last year. It's ladies' turn this time." Xuli interjected.

"Can we just stop before this triggers a fight..?" Lars chirped.

"Shut up, Lars!" The other three snapped.

"O-okay..." Said Lars, cowering in the corner.

It started as normal yells and snaps, but very soon, Kyan triggered it by doing this:

He slapped Xuli in the face.

The pilot fell to the ground due to the effects of the slap and felt her cheek, which was bright red. For a second, the room was engulfed in silence. Then, Xuli screamed at the top of her lungs and attacked Kyan like a jaguar. Somehow, Foz got himself into the fight. And Lars, who was trying to break it up, got himself trampled in.

Soon, the Go Jetters were on the ground having the most unholy free-for-all on the ground. Bones broke, noses bled, and even some teeth fell on the carpeted floor.

Tim and Lily just stood there, eyes wide, not even daring to come close to the four arguing teens.

"We'd better call someone before this gets out of hand." Said Tim.

"It's already out of hand, Tim," Said Lily, "But yeah. We need to tell someone before someone gets killed."

And the two scurried out of the room.

~*~

Ubercorn was in the kitchen, minding his own business, sipping on a mug of hot cocoa when Lily and Tim burst into the room.

"UBERCORN!! UBERCORN!!" The two blurted out.

Ubercorn nearly dropped his mug from shock; they kinda entered out of nowhere. But he regained focus.

"What's wrong, you two?" He asked them, "aren't you supposed to be decorating that tree?"

"Yeah...about that..." said Tim.

"The Go Jetters got into a fight!!!" Lily screeched.

"WHAT?!" Ubercorn blurted.

"Don't they always get into fights?" Kyle asked, walking into the room.

"Sure, sure," said Ubercorn, "but once they get into a fight, there's no way they can stop on their own!"

"Okay, we gotta stop them before they all kill each other." Said Kyle, this time alarmed.

The two grownups followed the kids out of the kitchen.