The Ghosts of Christmas Past

Tim and Lily floating from the living room to the Go Jetters' room, with Bailey's guidance. Ubercorn and Kyle weren't that far behind, as they wanted to see what was going to happen.

The children lined up in a single file against the wall, knowing exactly when and where to strike.

"Do you two remember the drill?" Bailey asked the two.

"You bet! And before you ask, yes; we remember what our powers do." Said Lily.

"And we know how to use them." Tim added.

"Great," said Bailey, "now, all we need to do is wait until the bell tolls one, and it's showtime."

~*~

The clock struck one across the hallway once again.

The Go Jetters were fast asleep in their bunks, just like the night before. They obviously thought that the visit from Ubercorn's Ghost was just a nightmare, like how everyone else had told them.

But they were sorely mistaken, for more ghosts were soon to come.

Sure enough, right after the clock struck 1am, there were voices heard in the room. Unlike last night, with the chain noises and all that, this time it was the sound of little swoops and children's giggles echoing through the air.

"What's going onnn...?" Kyan yawned, waking up.

"What do you mean?" Lars said, rubbing his eyes.

Xuli and Foz woke up simultaneously and immediately asked for what was going on.

However, all four of them were clueless of the events that were in fact happening before their very eyes!

When their eyes got adjusted to the dark, they saw what looked like two intangible, white blobs, floating here and there in the room, frequently phasing through the walls.

"Wh-what are those?!" Foz stammered, frozen with shock.

It was there and then when the blobs stop, and immediately took the form of two children. A girl and a boy.

These children looked oddly familiar, despite in ghost form.

"Hello, you four." Said the ghosts at the same time.

They sounded oddly similar, like two voices in one. However, it seemed like those two looked a lot like...

"Tim..? Lily..? Are those you..?" Kyan stuttered.

"We are not those Tim and Lily you speak of." Said the girl.

"For we are not them." The boy added.

"Th-then who are you..?" Lars mumbled.

"We are the Ghosts of Christmas Past." They said together.

"Oh, shoot. Like in the story..!" Kyan said.

"We're role-playing the story alright." Xuli thought aloud.

The ghosts seemed to ignore their words, however.

"Rise and walk with us..." they said, holding out their hands to the four.

They were unsure of what to do.

"What do you want from us to do?" Kyan asked the ghosts.

"With a touch of our hands there, you shall be transported through an infinite world of memories." The children said simultaneously.

Reluctantly, the Go Jetters each held out one hand, and slowly grasping the children's, which were -surprisingly- tangible. Kyan and Xuli held the girl's hands, while Lars and Foz grabbed the boy's.

However, it wasn't an instant after the Go Jetters grabbed the ghosts' hands, until they were suddenly sucked into a long, white wormhole. 

However, that wasn't any regular wormhole. It was a wormhole through space and time.

These children were taking them back in time.