22 - Banished Until Further Notice

Hello there! I'm back again! It's been a while. 2020 has been mental. I hope everyone has been safe and ok. I know my mental health has been trash this year and I hope everyone's doing their best. I just thought I let you know that I'm back again. Basically wattpad was being a bitch and wouldn't let me access my account this happened a few months ago and I just couldn't be bothered to try and fix it, but I got really motivated to finish this and now I have my account back! Yeah for me! I'm determined to finish this even if it kills me. Enjoy the chapter xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaac's on his way to Maths, contemplating whether or not he could convince Jake to skip after lunch and go somewhere they could make out and maybe do a little bit more, when Caggie wordlessly slides up next to him. He barely would have noticed her, she's so small. Caggie just comes to the top of his shoulder. The complete opposite to Freddy, who's taller than him. Sometimes it's hard to remember that they are siblings. They couldn't be more different. She curls her arm around his, pulling him close. Her nails digging into his bicep, like she was afraid he was going to run away. 

"Freddy's not going to sit with us at lunch anymore so you don't have to hide anymore." Caggie announces. Isaac's not sure why that upsets him so much. He should be thrilled that he's not having to sacrifice his friends while he and Freddy take some part away from each other. That Freddy knows he's in the wrong, but all it does is make Isaac feel weird. Just because they're going through something weird, doesn't mean that he wants Freddy to be alone. Isaac knows for a fact that Elliot isn't going to go out of his way to spend his time with Freddy. 

He's too far in the closet, Elliot might as well be in Narnia. 

"I wasn't hiding." 

"Sure you weren't." Caggie grins up at him, all teeth. She suddenly becomes very serious, tugging them to a stop in the middle of the hallway. He's going to be late for Maths, she's going to be late for History, "Hey, just because he's my brother doesn't mean I'm on his side. Just come to lunch with us. Everyone wants to talk about it."

"I don't want to talk about it." He means that. It's the last thing he actually wants to talk about. 

Sadness flickers across Caggie's face for a brief second, "Just come to lunch please. We didn't banish him for you not to come back." 

"You didn't banish him?" Isaac chokes out shocked. When they were younger they joked about banishing someone from their friend group if they ever did something so terrible that it was unforgivable. Yeah, Isaac was pissed, but banishing was a bit far. 

"Not forever! Benji's probably more upset about it than you are to be honest. Just come to lunch, please."

Isaac nods, "I'm bringing Jake though." 

Caggie grins, rolling her eyes, "Of course, I'd hate to separate you from your boyfriend for more than half an hour."

"Fuck off." 

All Caggie did was cackle as she walked away down the hallway. Isaac smiled fondly. Caggie was five foot two of pure chaos and he loved her for it. Going to lunch with his friends would help. They too were just as upset about Freddy lying forever. Isaac hadn't even known Freddy had even told them. Perhaps, Freddy really was trying his hardest to do be honest with everyone. Freddy didn't belong to just Isaac. They had a whole group of friends he was dishonest to. 

Jake is already standing outside his Maths classroom when the lunch bell rings. The way Isaac stomach flips when he sees Jake, leaning against the opposite wall scrolling on his phone, is a feeling he's still getting used to. It's still so odd to see Jake just opening flaunt his feelings for Isaac in public. It had never been that easy for Isaac. Far from it, but no one was giving Jake any shit for it. Which was more than good. Isaac would hate himself if someone where to make Jake upset just because he was fancied Isaac.