20 - Fuck Me, Daddy

Shoutout to the four people who guessed right.

Lol check me out, uploading twice in a week. I'm talented (lol jk). Like and comment because ya girl is thirsty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaac's happy, like really happy for the first time in a long, long time. Everything for once just feels right and that nothing could go wrong. His friends are all happy, they're all getting along again which was great, he had a boyfriend who loved him and his dad was leaving him alone. Life was good and Isaac was pleasantly surprised. Nothing ever went good for him usually, but now it was and he wasn't going to waste it. Life was so good at the moment, Isaac didn't even mind that he had been dragged to a party at Elliot's house.

Jake had invited him, at first he was going to decline, but then they told each other that they loved each other, so every moment Isaac wasn't kissing Jake was sad. Of course, he had to go to the party. Jake seemed pretty happy too when Isaac had agreed, Isaac would do anything to keep that grin on Jake's face forever. To be honest, Isaac would do anything for Jake whenever he wanted. Isaac was whipped. It was beautiful he couldn't complain, he was sure Jake felt the same way about him too. Which made Isaac obsess over him more.

They were at Elliot's party, it was obnoxiously loud even for a party and full with people Isaac hated. He had been introduced to all of Jake's friends, he resisted every snarky comment he wanted to say. He was on his best behaviour for Jake. It was also a bonus that Julian wasn't there which was nice, he wasn't in the mood to get into a fight and he still wasn't sure if Jake would be upset with him if he did get into a fight, whether it was with Julian or not.

He was wrapped up around Jake. They hadn't left each other's sides all night. They were the type of couple Isaac hated, but he was too obsessed with Jake to care. Jake had his arms wrapped around him, it felt so good to feel loved and every now and then Jake's hand would slip lower grabbing a handful of his arse. It was taking Isaac everything not to grab Jake by the hand pull him upstairs and have his dirty wicked way with him. In all honesty, Isaac wasn't opposed to doing dirty wicked things with Jake right there and now in front of everyone.

Jake leans down slightly, so his mouth is brushing against Isaac's ear, "Wanna go steal Elliot's weed, get high and make out?"

Stealing Elliot's weed and getting to make out with Jake, it was a big yes from Isaac.

Just like that, Jake was dragging Isaac up the stairs, hand in hand. Isaac's heart was beating fast in his chest, his stomach doing flips. Doing anything remotely sexual with Jake was enough to get Isaac going crazy. He couldn't help it, who could resist Jake Harden potentially sticking his hand down your pants? Not many people. Only stupid people.

Jake is kissing him before they even reach Elliot's room, Isaac can't help but whine into his mouth as they stumble into Elliot's room. His hands are in Jake's hair, his wrapped firmly around Isaac's waist. Isaac opens his mouth to let Jake slide his tongue into his mouth. Jake slides his hands down to Isaac's arse again, pushing a moan out of Isaac.  It's not fair, kissing someone shouldn't feel this good, but kissing Jake does. He does everything right, maybe Isaac's just easy, but it feels so good. Isaac pulls away needing to catch his breath, he's panting into Jake's mouth, both of them grinning. It feels so good to just be there alone with him.

"Still wanna get high?" Jake asks, breathing heavy, his hands still on Isaac's bum, making his heart still race in his chest.

Isaac nods because making out with Jake is great and he can do that whenever he wants and annoying Elliot is always something Isaac can't pass up. He's grinning as Jake moves over to Elliott's closet, opening it and literally sitting down in it. Isaac can't help but laugh when Jake pats the ground next to him motioning for Isaac to come sit down next to him. Isaac does. A few ruffles later, Jake's presenting a blunt and a lighter. Jake lights it up, taking a hit before passing it to Isaac.