21 - You're Gonna Hate This

My dudes, dudettes and non - binary pals, I have a new chapter, I've been consistent for a week and a half, be proud. I have a bit of housekeeping for you all. I know a lot of you hate Freddy at the moment, but if I was to say that I had maybe started writing a few ideas for a whole Elliot and Freddy story, just like how they started and stuff like that, would any of you been into that. Just let me know. Other than that, like and comment xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaac was fuming. Never in his life had he felt so betrayed and his mother abandoned him. Part of him felt like he was being over dramatic, he could understand why Freddy never told him, he was always going to react badly to the news of whatever the fuck was Freddy and Elliot. However, it was still the biggest fucking dick move a person could make. The fact that Freddy never told for three years hurt. Isaac told Freddy everything and Freddy apparently didn't tell him anything. Just like that the one person Isaac could rely on the most made everything seem like a lie.

It had been the longest they hadn't spoken to each other since they had met. Freddy had tried for two weeks; he called, he texted, he cornered him at school and even rocked up to his house on multiple occasions. He eventually got the idea and left Isaac alone. It only made things worse when Gabby had told Isaac that Caggie wasn't talking to Freddy either. He felt bad that he had caused a rift between the siblings, but he was happy that their friends were also mad at him as well. He hadn't just lied to Isaac he had lied to all of them too.

The most frustrating thing was Jake and Elliot seemed fine. Even though, Jake and Isaac weren't talking about it. They couldn't stop talking about it for about three days, Isaac manly ranting about it, Jake being confused. Then Jake had spent the day with Elliot. For them everything was good, Elliot had explained and Jake was happy with that. Isaac didn't understand at all. It was only more infuriating when Jake wouldn't tell him what Elliot said, he kept saying how it wasn't his place and maybe if he talked to Freddy he would explain properly. Isaac hated how nice and loyal Jake was to Elliot.

It was a joke. He didn't want to talk to Freddy. He wanted it to all go back to when he was blissfully unaware of Freddy and Elliot. He couldn't get it out of his mind. Just the thought of Freddy parading with Elliot for years behind his back made him nauseous. He wasn't sure he could ever talk to Freddy again, let alone trust him. It was too much. It hurt. Isaac didn't know what to do. He just wanted everything to be normal again.

Isaac had planned on being miserable for a long time, but he forgot that he and Freddy were practically the same person at this point. So, when Isaac went to seek refuge away from everyone in the climbing frame in the playground that only ever had drug dealers in it, of course Freddy was also there. The awkward moment when they locked eyes. Neither of them said anything. Freddy shamefully looked away, pulling his legs up to his chest and resting his chin on his knees. Most of Isaac wanted to kick him in the shin and leave, the tiny part of him won out though, because he dropped down opposite Freddy. He supposed he'd have to get this conversation over with.

The sit in silence for what feels like forever. Freddy looking down, not even trying to make eye contact with him. It should annoy him, but it only makes him feel giddy, it feels good knowing that Freddy feels that bad about it, he can't even look him in the eye. Isaac decides he's going to make Freddy feel worse. He's going to make Freddy feel the way he feels.