Yunho furrows his eyebrows, confused.

"Why let the head Alpha go? He should be your first target."

"As much as we agree with you.. The coven forbids us from killing him, we can only injure him but we have to let him go. Like a warning."

Yunho pouts, not liking it one bit. "B-but he hurts me the most.."

Mingi's eyes flash with the golden red hues again but he manage to control his rage, only sighs saying, "I'm sorry but I promise you that he won't hurt you again."

Seonghwa saw the eye changes but he didn't say anything. For now.

"Uhm.. T-the slaves, t-they are in the b-basement." says Yunho wanting to help and he blush a deep red when Mingi beams at him making him lower his eyes and look at the floor instead, flustered.

"Thank you Yunho ah. I'm telling Hongjoong. I think they are nearer to the basement than us." says Seonghwa looking at Yunho and Yunho nods his head a little. "T-the basement is on the o-other side of t-this mansion." Seonghwa smiles at Yunho while nodding his head thankful for the information.

Baby, the slaves are in the basement located somewhere near you guys.

Are you sure? How do you know about it?

We found a wounded vampire here, his name is Yunho. He had been captured for 2 weeks and he is in pain right now as the wolves tortured him with a silver dagger and pain enhancer.

Why did they capture a vampire though?

Because Yunho has healing power, they used him to heal every injured wolf in this mansion.

Healing power?! They are very rare! Make sure that he is safe, baby.

I will.

--

"Alright boys, Seonghwa told me the slaves are in the basement somewhere here. They only found a wounded vampire, tortured and used as a healing machine for the injured wolves." says Hongjoong as they walk through the hallways.

"Hm? Healing machine?" asked Yeosang and Hongjoong nodded his head, saying "Yeah, he has healing power which we all know how rare they can be so I told Seonghwa to keep him safe. Come on, i think the basement is this way, can you guys hear that?"

"Crystal clear hyung. They all seem to hear the commotion in the main hall. Some are excited while some are terrified." says Jongho as he uses his power to hear their conversation like he is in the room with them.

"Let's go then. I want to go home." says Yeosang, making Jongho chuckle and Hongjoong huff shaking his head.

After a few more minutes, they found the basement.

"Okay, how should we do this? Do you think the remaining alphas are already at the main hall? I don't want them to hurt these slaves. Should I go help San hyung and Wooyoung hyung? Making sure that no alphas come here so that the both of you can take them outside?" says Jongho.

"My baby is a genius." coo Yeosang as he ruffle Jongho's hair making the younger blush a bit but he is smiling from the compliment.

"Alright, but be careful Jongho ah. We'll go and help after we set the slaves free or take them to our temporary base." says Hongjoong and Jongho nods his head before making his way to the main hall.

"Let's go Yeosang ah" says Hongjoong and both of them slowly make their way down to the basement. Hongjoong and Yeosang widened their eyes as they saw the slaves in the basement. Most of them are cowering at the corner of the basement, terrified while the other seemingly betas are standing in front of the cowering group protecting them though Hongjoong and Yeosang can see the little bit of fear in their eyes.