Mingi gives Yunho a little smile. "Yunho. That is a nice name. We're gonna get you out of here okay?" Yunho slowly nods his head though he is still slightly afraid of the two vampires but he desperately wants to get out of that place so he has to trust them for now.

"Can you stand?" Mingi asked and Yunho shook his head slowly. Mingi nodded and asked one more question, "Can I pick you up then?". Yunho's eyes widen at that and he looks at Mingi's face trying to read him before letting out a small sigh.

"It h-hurts.."

"I'll try not to touch your wounds."

Yunho shakes his head again. "S-silver d-dagger..P-pain enhancer.."

Mingi and Seonghwa widen their eyes. Silver dagger? Pain enhancer? That is a torture device made for vampires.

"I'm sorry but are you a vampire Yunho ah?" says Seonghwa as he crouches down so he is at the same level with Yunho on the floor. Yunho nods his head. Seonghwa briefly looked over at Mingi before focusing on Yunho again.

"How did you end up in a mansion full of werewolves?"

Yunho exhaled shakily, "I d-don't know.. They kidnapped me when I was w-walking to my classes in S-seoul 2 weeks ago. I can h-heal people.. M-maybe that's w-why.."

"You can heal?" asked Mingi in awe as he never met a vampire that had healing power. They are very rare and very precious.

"How many did they force you to heal Yunho ah?" says Seonghwa with dreaded feelings in his stomach. He's becoming attached to the younger with his innocent and puppy like face.

Yunho lowered his head, biting his lips. "I don't r-remember.. B-but they would f-forced me to h-heal them until I p-pass out.."

"What?! How dare they! I'm going to kill them!" Mingi furiously says as his eyes instantly turns a golden red hue making Yunho jump back and whimpers, his knees went to his chest as he hides his face in it.

Seonghwa raises one of his eyebrows seeing Mingi about to lose control but he quickly puts a hand on Mingi's shoulder. "Mingi ah, stop. You're scaring Yunho." Mingi then seems to realize it himself as he tries to calm down and he looks over to Yunho. His heart breaks a little seeing Yunho curls up in a ball hiding in between his knees and chest whimpering and shaking.

Mingi went closer to Yunho but he didn't touch him afraid that Yunho would be more terrified. He spoke in a very gentle voice, "Yunho ah. I'm sorry for yelling. I'm not angry at you. I'm angry at the wolves that did this to you. I'm sorry."

Yunho peeks at Mingi in his hiding spot, tears smeared around his eyes and cheeks mumbling, "Y-you're not mad at m-me?" Mingi quickly shakes his head, "No I'm not." "P-promise?" "I promise."

Satisfied with Mingi's answer, Yunho uncurls himself slowly with a grimace on his face. The pain in his wounds are getting more and more painful and he is no longer able to suppress it in front of Mingi and Seonghwa. Yunho whimpers as he looks over to his chest in dismay. The wounds had opened and blood trickling along the 2 lines slowly.

Seonghwa and Mingi wince internally seeing the wounds and they can't even imagine how painful it must be for Yunho with the pain enhancer.

"We have the antidote back at our mansion but we didn't bring any. We didn't expect to meet a vampire here." says Seonghwa somberly.

"W-why are you guys here then?"

"We were told to rescue the slaves that had been captured by the rouge wolves but they told us that the slaves are all werewolves too. Me and Mingi are searching for the slaves and our other members are going to kill the Alphas with the highest rank here only letting the head Alpha go."