"Look at all the those other women who constantly bidding for your attention. I cant compete with them, even Cassandra granted she isnt very pretty on the inside but you cant deny she is beautiful"

"Yes Cassandra is beautiful" I said looking at her I saw her flinch aliitle when I agreed with her which caused me to smile "But so are you, on the inside and out not only are you beatiful but your caring, smart, loving, and I happen to love the way your double D breast feel in my hands" I heard her chuckle at my last statement and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for being so sweet and loving me like you do" she said

I smiled and turned serious looking down at her "I can love you with every breath in my body, but if you dont love yourself then it want mean a damn thing Lisa. I can tell you how beautiful you are but if you dont believe it youself it want mean nothing. You have to be strong and nothing like this can ever happen again do you hear me?" I said sounding more like a parent.  

"yes" she said looking down

I used my index finger to lift her head and looked in her eyes "I mean it....don't let it happen again" I honestly dont know what I would do if I ever lost her over some bullshit like diet pills. "Now are you ready for dinner?" I ask standing up bringing her with me.

"Yes let me get cleaned up and we ca....." I reached out and grabbed her right before she hit the floor.

"LISA!.......WHATS WRONG" I yelled in panic as her eyes fluttered closed. I layed her gently on the floor and dialed 911.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Lisa-

I woke up  to some blinding white lights and a massive headache. I growned and quickly closed my eyes to stop the light from making the head worse.

"Lisa....are you awake?" I heard a womens voice on the side of me ask. who was this women, and where was I?

"the lights" I groaned hopeing she would understand and cut the lights off.

"Oh the lights are too bright for your eyes.....let me cut them down for you and I'll call the doctor" she said calmly. Doctor? Am I at the hospital? After the lights were down I opened my eyes to see an elderly women with pleasent smile looking down at me.

"How do you feel dear?" she asked

"I feel ok, except for this horrible headache" I said

"Well ill bring you some medicine for that headache" she said about to exit the room

"WAIT!.......what happened? why am I at the hospital?" I asked before she could leave

"Your husband brought you in and said you fainted" she said with a small smile "Poor thing he was a wreck. We had to calm him down before we could see what was wrong with you" she finished

"Husband?" Yes let me go get him. He stepped out to the cafeteria to get some coffee. i wonder whats wrong with me. A few seconds later the nurse re-enterd with Williams hot on her tail and a cup of water and two pills.

"Lisa how are you feeling?....You scared me there for a minute" he said looking down at me and rubbing my forehead after  had finshed taking the pills.

"I feel fine what happened?" i asked again to get a better understanding of what happened. I cant believe I fainted. I was feeling just fine and then everything went black.

"Ill send the doctor in to talk to you you all" the nurse interupted before leaving

"I dont know. you was walking out the door to finish getting ready and all of a sudden you just fainted. and hear we are. The doctor ran some test while you were sleep." he answered " Dont ever scare me like that again" he said with a worried face. Before I could answer The doctor came in with a clip board

"Ms. Jones" she said looking up from the board with a smile. It was a middle aged women black women who looked to be forty years old.

"Yes" I said sitting up in the bed

"Well we took some blood and ran test. I understand you have been taking some diet pills for the last month is that correct?"

"Yes" I answered now feeling ashamed of how stupid I was

"Well the lack of nutrients and not eating proberly caused your body to shut down which is why you fainted" I felt William grab my hand with a reassuring squeeze "when was your last menstrual?"

I looked up trying to think when was the last time I had my period "ummm I think maybe two weeks ago"

"hmmmm' was all she looking down at the chart again. I looked to William wondeing what that question was for. He just shrugged his shoulders

"Well according to the test we ran when we recieved your blood. It says that you are about seven weeks pregnant."

"PREGNANT!" I said in disbelief "But  how could that be possible if  I just told you I had a period two weeks ago" I asked

"Well sometimes when women are pregnant its not uncommon to have spotting which could easly be mistaken for a period" she said  "We are going to have to keep you a few days so we can  monator the baby and make sure the fetus is ok.....do you have any questions for me" she ask smiling at the both of us

"Ummm yes....do you think the diet pills I took could have hurt the baby" I asked

"We're not sure yet we are going to run somemore test to see if the baby might have been affected by them. But the most important thing that you can do right now is rest as much as you can. Your body has been through alot....Im going to get a nurse to send in some dinner for you to eat" she said before leaving.

I was so out of it I almost forgot William was next to me until he moved to take a seat in the chair next to the bed

"So I guess we're having a baby" he said breaking through my trance. at his words I immediately brought my hand to my stomache at the thought of a life inside of me. I looked to Williams face and saw a smile which caused me to smile as well.

"Yea I guess we are" 

-------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, I know...........Sorry for the late upload. had to study for a mid-term and underestimated how much time that was going to take. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter......and I know alot of you guys finally got your wish lol.......excuse the errors please!

COMMENT-VOTE-FAN :)