CHAPTER 19

"So what color dress your looking for" Tiffany asked as we arrived at the mall. It really suprised me how the people here dress just like the people in the United States. I guess you can never go by what you read in books or see on tv.

"I don't know just whatever looks good on me" I answered

"Oh come on....you have to have a favorite color" she asked smiling

"Nope not really" I said

We stepped out the black SUV and was lead in by two body guards in Black suits, one in the front and one in the back. Immediatly after we walked in people begin to sworm around us taking pictures and asking for autographs. I watched Tiffany as she took pictures with overly excited people and hugged random strangers that asked for a hug. After about five minutes the guards finally stopped people from coming up to us.

"Princess Tiffany who is that you're with" I heard someone yell from the crowd. Tiffany looked over at me with a little devilish smirk. " are you ready for your close up" she asked and before I could ask what she meant she answered the reporter.

"This is my friend Lisa Jones" she said with a smile ".........and also my brother William's girlfrie..." and before she could get the last word out all the way I was swormed and blinded by flash after flash of cameras taking my picture.

"How long have you and William been dating!"

"Are you all engaged!"

"Will you be at the ball in two days with William"

Question after question was yelled out for me to answer all at once. I know I looked like a deer in headlights from all the enormous attention I was getting. Thank God Tiffany eventually decided to save the day after she had her little fun.

"Sorry guys but we must be going now" Tiffany said smiling at the audiance and grabbing my hand to follow the guards in to the department store.

"Why in the hell did you feel the need to announce that last part about me being William's girlfriend?" I whispered in Tiffany's ear as we walked in one of the department store. "well its true isn't it?" she asked looking all innocient.

"well yes....but you know you did that on purpose" I said smiling

"Yea I thought you would get a kick out of it....especially when you see yourself on the mazagine covers and blogs tomorrow morning....I know Cassandra is just going to die" she said snikering as if it was nothing.

"WHAT!" I yelled. "You little witch....thats why you did that to get back at Cassandra"

"Maybe...Maybe not" she said with a bright smile

I looked at the guards standing at the door while people stood outside the glass windows desperatly trying to snap pictures of us anyway they can. "Is it always like this when you go shopping?" I asked looking at the bystanders waving. I waved back and turned to Tiffany.

"Pretty much....It feels like your in a fish bowl don't it?" Tiffany asked laughing and walking over to a dress hanging on a rack. "Isn't this gorgeous" she said picking up a one shouldered gold sequined gown. It looked like a fitted A-line with a small rounded train in the back the, neckline was sweetheart. It was definitely stunning and anyone who wore it should look and feel like a million bucks.

"It's beautiful, you should try it on" I suggested

"Me? I was looking at it for you....you're a size fourteen right?" Tiffany asked looking at the tag. That definitely didn't look like a size fourteen

"umm yea that's my size" I said looking at the dress skeptically

"well let's go try it on shall we" Tiffany said calling a sales girl over to take the dress to the back. Tiffany began looking through the other racks of clothes and I started looking over the store, I noticed that Tiffany and I were the only ones in here with an exception of a few people that where already here when we arrived and of course the workers.