CHAPTER 8

I wish whoever this is would stop knocking, I thought to myself flipping over to find a more comfortable spot in bed.

"knock, knock....Lisa! Open up it's Tiffany"

My head popped up from under the covers so fast, " what is she doing here" I looked over at the clock "at 8:32am in the morning"

"Lisa!" she yelled through the door

I climbed out the bed almost falling because my legs was tangled in the sheets " just a moment, I'll be right there"

I slipped my short robe on and looked in the hall mirror checking to see what I looked like. "God I look like crap" I said while trying to brush the stray hairs out my pony tail back from sticking all over my head. I walked to the door and opened to see a Tiffany looking like a run way model.

"Hey Tiffany is something wrong" I asked confused on why she was at my door period much less this early in the morning

"Yes! The problem is your still in bed and we have stuff to do today" she said walking in putting her bag on the couch like she owned the place.

" I'm sorry I didn't realize we had plans today" I said scratching my head and covering my mouth from a yawn

"yes We have a spa date down stairs in 30minutes, oh I made reservation at this wonderful Italian restaurant across town" she raveled off so fast I was barley able to keep up.

"umm just give me about 15 minutes and I'll be ready " I said walking into the bedroom to find some clothes to wear. I don't know what the hell was going on but I guess I play along

"ok I'll be waiting" she said plopping down on the sofa and flipping the tv on.

I settled for a above the knee flowy yellow Sun dress and some nude colored sandals. I just brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun since it's so hot outside I would rather not have my hair dangling round my neck. I guess I was ready.

I walked out my room " I'm ready"

"ok let's go girl I don't know about you but I'm in need of a good massage" Tiffany said walking to the door.

-----------------------------------------

"So I know your wondering why I ambushed you this morning into coming with me? Tiffany asked as we were in the steam room after our massages, which by the way was one of the most relaxing thing I have ever done.

"ummm kinda" I said with a chuckle

" well one William had to step out to a brief meeting all day today and ask for me to keep you company and two I wanted to get to know you a little better you seem like such a sweet person"

"aww thanks so much and that's very nice of you to keep me company" I said looking at the sincerity in her eyes " but I would have been fine by myself you don't have to feel obligated to keep me company"

"oh please girl" Tiffany said waving her hand at me " I needed you, I would be bored out my mind"....." are you ready to go eat I know I am"

"yes I'm ready if your are" I said standing to go change back in my clothes

---------------------------------------

"so are you and William sleeping together yet?" Tiffany look at me and said right before sipping her tea. I almost spit up my drink after hearing her question. I can't believe she just said that

"Oh no we just work together nothing more than that" I said putting my drink on the table, embarrassed, but could I really say that. I mean we did share a heated kiss and there is some flirting on his part. But we are not sleeping together.

"I'm sorry did I embarrass you, You have to excuse me I'm so used to saying what's on my mind that's how my Family is." Tiffany said

"Yes I'm starting to see, you and William do have that in common" Tiffany and I both laughed

"but you do know my brother is quit smitten with you" Tiffany said, I didn't know what to say to her comment there is a difference between wanting to just have sex and being smitten with someone.

"I don't think it's like that we just get alone well" i said

" I beg to differ my brother doesn't go out his way to spend time with his employees, and he absolutely hates shopping"

That caused me to look up "He does?"

"yes he does that's why I know he must really like you" for some reason I just felt like I could kind of open up to Her she seemed nice enough

"I don't know". I looked down at the table " I'm sure I'm not his type girlfriend wise and he's my boss on top of that, it just wouldn't be right"

"Lisa have you looked in a mirror lately, you know your gorgeous right" Tiffany asked frowning up at me " I know women who would kill for hair like yours and yes your not the average skinny girl William is known to be with but sweetheart you have a very nice hourglass shape.......it's nice for beautiful women to be modest, but I'm a need for you to get a little confidence"

"trust me Lisa, William is defiantly smitten with you, he have dated some of the most popular super models there is but has yet to go shopping with them" she laughed

I couldn't help but laugh too.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the errors I just really wanted to get this Short chapter out to you guys. What do you think of William's sister Tiffany? .......COMMENT-VOTE-FAN :)