⃟ ཹ։ mine - mirai park!butters

╭───────  ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.' ───────╮

words : 416
tw : ¡toxic relationship!
- death
- spoilers??
- psycho buttery boy

a/n : decided to make
this one quick + short
bc i needed a filler
chapter to let you all
know i'm not dead :'))

╰───────  ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.' ───────╯

It had to come to this eventually

Being dragged into this game of murder, it had to happen soon.

Only one can become God.

And fate had already decided the winner.

Almost everyone was killed off.

All but you. You and Leopold.

His hand was placed behind your back, while the other held onto your hand. There was an odd, disturbing aura coming from him, as he hummed and smiled sweetly while you two danced.

The vibe you gave off was completely different. It was like there was nothing there; like you didn't even exist. You almost look like an old cartoon. Your eyes weren't filled with any emotion, and they had lost all its color. Your skin became paler than before, and your body felt weak.

It was expected of you to look like this,  since you both witnessed and caused the deaths of your once closest friends.

Speaking of which, the much more calm and pleased male was currently covered in said friend's blood.

He had been dancing with you for the past couple of minutes. He told you something had to happen, and he asked for one last dance.

Unfortunately for you, the song had came to an end. His eyes opened back up, staring straight down at you. Your gaze was focused on the floor beneath you, when he leaned down to plant a kiss to your cheek, "Look at me, honey.." His voice was soft and reassuring, but there was a much more sinister tone to it that seemed barely noticeable.

Hesitantly lifting your head up, you managed to make eye contact with his colorful eyes. The smile he had before never faltered, nuzzling against your cheek, "You know it had to come to this...right?"

You nod.

He chuckles and pulls you in for one last kiss, his arms wrapping around your waist as he kept the kiss gentle and sweet.

It would be easy to deem you as lifeless, having not kissed him back. You couldn't even keep your eyes closed. You just sat there.

It wasn't until he pulled out the gun from his holster, and held it under your chin, when you finally closed your eyes.

The last words you'd ever hear were;

"There can only be one."

───────────────