⃟ ཹ։headcanons - craig's gang

words : 521

words : 521

pet names :craig : sugar, honey, babe, baby

pet names :
craig : sugar, honey, babe, baby

tweek : cutie, dear, darling, baby

jimmy : babe, dear, beautiful, hot stuff (only when he's trying to make you flustered :) )

token : babe, lovely ( he doesn't really use pet names for you :( )

clyde : cutie, baby, boo, babe

each other's contact names :
craig to you : honey 🍯❤
you to craig : bby boy 💕🖕

tweek to you : y/n 😣💞
you to tweek : coffee bean ☕️💕

jimmy to you : gorgeous 😳💛
you to jimmy : handsome 💚💚

token to you : princess / prince ❤️
you to token : prince 💜

clyde to you : babe 💗💗
you to clyde : #1 hottie 😍

first dates :
craig : craig always manages to find out about new events or grand openings in south park. how? i don't know. for your first date, he took you to a fair that had recently opened up.

tweek : this was rather basic of him, but he decided to take you to get coffee together. though, he didn't take you to his parents' coffee shop, he took you to starbucks.

yes you read that right.

jimmy : wowie- this complete ray of sunshine was the one to ask you out. it wasn't much, but it was a rather pretty view. he had taken you to an empty field where you both were able to lay in the grass and stare at the clouds :)

token : being pretty rich and all, he didn't mind asking you out first and taking to a place of your choice. you asked if you could go to the mall, and he accepted. you ended up going on a shopping spree, being cautious of the cost of items you wanted, although, token didn't mind.

clyde : this dumbass we all love here tried to ask you out smoothly. tried. you did accept tho- clyde's a total childish dork, so of course he took you to the arcade. one thing you learned about him during the date; he's a sore loser.

confessions:
craig : when he confessed, he manage to keep his usual straight face. the blush on his face was quite noticeable though. his confession was also pretty random, it was completely out of nowhere, but that doesn't matter.

tweek : if you thought he was the one who confessed, you're sadly mistaken. though your methods weren't very obvious, he eventually caught on with your countless flirting attempts.

jimmy : of course this underrated, awesome creation confessed. the two of you were really close friends. you would always be the first person he'd go to if he wants to tell a joke, knowing you'd always laugh at it. so, it completely caught you by surprise when you thought he came up to you for a joke, saying a pickup line instead.

token : token confessed after an embarrassing incident when you were invited over for dinner. the cliché, "my parents know i like you and they're gonna snitch" type scenario. he wasn't very pleased, but you were flattered.

clyde : pFFT- long story short, clyde is just a total flirt. of course he confessed to you first. pickup line after pickup line, you were a flustered mess :')

 pickup line after pickup line, you were a flustered mess :')