xv

*editied*

'tear'

"Hello? Seokjin? It's late what's wrong?"

"Hyosang... help me."

"Seokjin!"

"I'm still here... don't worry."

"Seokjin I have to worry, what's happening down there? Is everything alright?"

"No.. I can't breathe.. I think I'm having a panic attack." Seokjin said with his breathe heaving. 

Hyosang cursed under his tounge and sprung out of his bed exiting his room and making way downstairs.

"Okay Seokjin you need to listen to me, okay? Where are you?" He needed to make sure Seokjin was somewhere safe and secure, a place where he could't find any ways to harm himself even more. 

"I-I'm at home... in my r-room..."

"Okay that's good Seokjin. Now, I need you to stop and focus okay? I need you to focus on everything I'm saying right now, can you do that for me?" Hyosang listened for a response but he never got one. He stopped everything he was doing in that moment. He gripped his phone tightly with one hand and his hair in the other. 

"Seokjin please I need to hear that you're still with me or I'm going to call an ambulan-"

"No! No Hyosang please... I'm here I can hear you."

"Okay. I need you to focus on my voice. I need to breathe, okay? We'll do it together. Breathe in..." He let himself smile in satisfaction when he heard the shaky breath coming in through speaker. 

"Now breathe out for me." Once more he listened as the other did as he was told.

"Good, you're doing great Seokjin. Now one more time, breathe in... and breathe out." Seokjin did a lot better the second time. He wasn't so shaky and he even kept his breaths longer by only a few seconds. Now that Hyosang felt a little more relaxed he proceeded to get his things together. First he grabbed his coat and then he put on his shoes after quickly slipping on some socks. Lastly he grabbed his keys and then he was out the door of his house. 

"Hey, you still there old friend?" He asked as he unlocked the door of his car. 

"Yeah I'm here."

"You still breathing?" He opened the door and then got in. He mentally cursed at the cold feeling of the leather seat spiking through his body.

"Yeah I am.. thank you." It was barely even a whisper but Hyosang still heard it. He let a small smile creep onto his face as he sat in the coldness of his car, the feeling of freezing melting away as he listened to his friend. It was a lot to take in; Seokjin was on the brink of a panic attack and out of everyone in the world, it was him who he called for help. Not his own group members, or even his own parents who were just doors away from him. As much as his mind wanted to come up with excuses as to why he called him - he knew how much Seokjin didn't like burdening those close to him with his problems - his heart was just too delighted to ruin the feeling of pleasure.