Chapter 32 - Pfft, as if I would cheat.

Dedicated to @Dianawhtvr for the amazing cover at the side>>
Thank you so much!! :D
Hope you guys like the chapter!! ^_^

Chap. 32

"Argh this hurts like hell!! I want to die!!"

"Calm down, woman! That should feel normal by now!" Stephanie scolded me as she rubbed her head where I just hit her with some hairbrush I found on the bed.

"But it hurts! What the actual fuck?" I groaned with my face buried into a pillow. I was suffering. And I was sure that every possible meaning of the word 'suffering' did fit my state perfectly at the moment.

You know there are always those moments in your life, when you don't know whether to cry or yell or try and relax. Having two other people knowing about such a thing doesn't even make it any better. It felt like a hundred knives piercing through my abdomen already.

What was all that about, you ask? Two words. Two dreadful words could say it all.

My period.

I was at Martina's for less than two hours and my little 'friend' here just decided to show it's ugly head up. Naturally, Martina and Stephanie already knew about it. So I was embarrassed and angry at the same time. Nor mentioning the piercing pain in my abdomen and back.

I had always hated periods. Like seriously? Sometimes I woke up all bloodied. And it wasn't funny. They're quite scary, if you asked me. You know how I can never stand blood right? Now imagine that disaster.

The first time I got my period, I was 14 years old. I have never really had 'the talk' with my mom before that. So I had no clue what was that about. I still remember how much I cried and how I thought I was dying. I ran around the house screaming for mom, and when she tried to stop me, I wouldn't stop and I would just keep weeping for my soon-to-come death.

Alex still makes fun of that until now. Yeah, he knows about it. Imagine my embarrassment. Half the town already has stories of me with my periods.

Okay, enough stories of me with periods. I can feel myself getting grossed out already.

Anyway, I noticed something since I had arrived at Martina's house. Tyler wasn't there. I couldn't stop thinking of where he could be on a Friday's night. And the scenarios that were forming in my head were not pretty at all.

"Could he have gotten bored of me? What if he was in a party or something? That would be dangerous, he was alone and maybe he was a drinker. What if he was with someone? What if it was a girl? What if she was his girlfriend? What if he had decided to move away from the town?" My subconscious went on rambling.

Bitch shut the fuck up already! I mentally yelled at myself. Seriously, I could feel the headache building up already.

"Hey, I brought ice cream tubs!"

I jumped off the bed the word I heard the word "ice cream", Forget my period pain and all that nonsense, ice cream was here!

"Give me that!" I yelled as I grabbed the cookie dough ice cream tub from Martina as if it was my long lost child. I hugged it as I plopped back down on the bed then I started opening it.

mmm.. Ice cream... I moaned happily in my head as I shoved a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. However, my eyes widened in shock as I could feel my brain freezing.