Chapter 2 - Change

Dedicated to @Cold_Lady19 'Cause her stories are perfect and addictive they hold so much emotions.. <3 They are just my favorite.. :D

Anyway Here's the Chap. ! :D Hope you like it.. :) 

Chap. 2 

To say I was freaking out was an understatement. and I had no idea why he did it but he just did.

I had a friend request from Jason Parker. The Jerk added me. What the fudge? Hadn't he hurt me enough already? or did he just like annoying me even on the internet?

Wasn't just letting me be an option now?

I narrowed my eyes and accepted anyway. I was curious to know what he wanted. Surprisingly, I received a message immediately. well, wow. that was fast. it was him. I wondered what he wanted now. 

Jason Parker, Mr. Poular, Major douche bag, the ultimate manwhore and most of all, the person whom I officialy hate his guts since the first day of my Senior year.

The idiot who made me hate myself for the first time and could make this day end as a living hell to me.

He wanted to say something and I had to know what it was, but... hadn't he hurt me enough already?

Him: Hey, Nerd.

Me: What do you want?

Him: I'm fine thanks. PS. don't drool on your computer It's disgusting.. ;)

Me:  I think I made it clear before that I don't drool on ugly bastards. what do you want, Parker? -.-

Him: well, first off, I have to let you know that you have my sympathy for being an ogre. And the only reason why I apologise is that I have to maintain my social image as a good person. I don't want girls saying I'm a bully or something.

I scowled at my screen. well that was creepy. and really? 'apologise'? he didn't even say sorry. and whatever that is he just said he even said it rudely. that stuck up Jerk.

Me: you're not even a good person in the first place. and about you 'social image', I don't freaking care. haha and by the way that part about 'I don't want girls saying I'm a bully or something' is so funny. 'Cause you really are much worse. :D

Him: whatever, geek face. I'll say what I'm here for and go because my laptop started to get invaded by your viruses. I believe I already apologized and whether you accept it or not. you can come to my next party but bring your friend, she's hot. ask her to teach you how to dress. and note that, as much as I hate it, we're not getting rid of eachother anytime soon.

I furrowed my eyebrows in utter confusion as I typed my reply..

Me: what do you mean?

Him: you'll know later. ;) you can ask your mom. I advise you to don't, though. but still you have to look like a girl if you came to the party. I don't welcome tomboy weirdos in my place.

I didn't bother replying. I felt suffocated already. what the fuck did this 'not getting rid of eachother' thing have to do with my mom? It's none of his business.

I just wanted to make Jason Parker regret ever making fun of me. I swear I will.

Now I just had to call Ellie to know just what to do.