Chapter 6 - "well don't worry i'm not a murderer"

• Dedicated to Someone Special

Chap. 6

Dear god! Jason Parker was Here! how could this evening get more delightful! *note sarcasm* 

actually, I just wanted to jump and strangle him on the spot.

I stood there feeling completely shocked and dazzled at the same time, he looked hot.

NO, MIND, NO!! JASON AND HOT IN ONE SENTENCE IS A NO, NO.

but his hair looked beautiful and that shirt looked...

JUST NO. SHUT UP!!

I shook my head trying to clear my mind. 

What the hell was wrong with me those days?

And then I processed what was happening again...

I glared daggers at the boy in front of me. my hand itched to find something to throw at him, kick him out, or punch him and break his nose. but I somehow -with a miracle- managed to hold myself back... somehow.

'For the sake of my mother.' I thought then let out a long sigh. I was feeling like a heavy weight was put on my chest. this was going to be a very long dinner...

"Hey." I said simply as I shook hands with David only. my mom glared at me for my behavior so I shook Jason's hand, too.

his hand was so soft and warm that it sent shivers down my spine...

NO IT DID NOT, MIND. GOT IT??

I pulled my hand away quickly as soon as we shook hands once.

we all came in and sat down in the living room. there was an awkward silence but then my mom broke it when she spoke,

"So, Jason, I guess you know samantha already. you two go to the same school, don't you?" she asked with a sweet smile.

'YEAH MOM!! HE'S ALSO A JERK WHO MAKES FUN OF ME!!' Oh how I wanted to yell at her so bad, make her realize that this creature is NOT my bloody friend!! 

I clenched my fists trying my best to keep my cool. I breathed in and out five times to calm myself down.

Calm down, Samantha. This will end at some point, I hope.

"actually yes, and I have to say, Mrs. Walters. your daughter is one of the best people I know. she's got great throwing skills." he said and then winked at me quickly with that stupid smirk of his. I knew he was trying to embarrass me. I was redder than a tomato right now from both the embarrassement and the anger. my hands were itching to claw his eyes out.

and yet again, Only I seemed to notice his sarcastic tone, I glared daggers at him. 'Bloody self-centered jerk' I bellowed inside my head. he seemed to be trying so hard not to laugh as I saw him trying to purse his lips into a line. 

Please, god. let this end fast.

After some talking my mom went into the kitchen to set the table and David went in to help her. I was going also with my mom when she yelled "Stay with Jason, sweetie. you can't leave our guest alone."

NO NO NO NO !!

what if that so called 'guest' is an evil maniac, huh? how does that sound to you, mom?

she really wanted me to die tonight...

"Listen to your mom, shoe-thrower. you can't leave guests alone. keep them entertained." He said with a smirk that showed his perfect set of white teeth.