Chapter 3 - Who am I?

Yaaaay my exams are over.. ^_^ Gonna try to update alot this month.. =)) anyway hope you like this.. :D

Dedicated To @Broken_Dream07 :D I Love Her Story Dorm Room 210.. ♥
____________________________________________________

Chap. 3

I woke up the next morning feeling tired I didn't know why. I closed my eyes trying to recall something. and then it hit me and I remembered everything...

Jason Parker humiliating me, Miranda Sanchez aacting like a maniac, Crying my eyes out, Parker appologizing weirdly, the party, the plan, the shopping... MY HAIRCUT!!

Holy Oreos! that was a hell of a day!

I smiled at the thought of my hair. it all felt like a dream. I had to make sure it was real so I found myself running into the bathroom and staring at myself in the mirror. I blinked several times. OH GOD it was all REAL!!

after staring for like 10 more minutes I got into the shower, brushed my teeth and got out. I wore a pair of new skinny jeans on a skyblue shirt which looked absolutely beautiful if you ask me. I felt all weird 'cause I wasn't used to look so good that it felt awkward if you ask me. I always went with what felt comfortable not what looked the best. I wore a pair of black sandals with a ribbon on each tip, put on a little mascara and lipgloss, I know that's not too much make up but hey!? I wasn't going to do like those girls who use a dozen of crayons on their faces.

I texted Ellie telling her to wait for me at the parking lot then I had my breakfast with my mom smiling victoriously every time she looked at me 'cause she finally saw me do something from what she was wooing me into doing for years.

I drove off to school and I was there in 10 minuites. I parked and sat in my car for a while thinking then finally decided to go out.

I looked around and saw Ellie waiting for me she grinned when she saw me.

I ran towards her and hugged her tightly, she looked at me admiring my outfit.

"my dear, you look absolutely stunning." She said while grinning widely.

"thank you. you're stunning too." I said with grin. I wasn't complementing afterall, Elena was definitely one of the prettiest girls i've ever seen.

We headed off into the school and then I saw people staring at me in different ways: boys were staring admiringly, girls were glaring daggers. I felt uncomfortable with all those eyes on me so I took Ellie's hand and went into the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" She asked quriking an eyebrow at me.

"It's just... I'm not used to have too many people looking at me, I feel exposed. like, I'm used to go by unnoticed and this is annoying." I complained.

"it's okay, you'll get used to it by time." she said trying to comfort me with a smile.

"well, I guess so." I said then we went out of the bathroom and proceeded to our lockers, Oliver was there. he looked at Ellie and greeted her then looked at me with a questioning look.

"umm, do I know you?" he said while looking closely.

Seriously? he doesn't recognize me haha. this is going to be fun. I decided to play him a little.

"Oh, I don't think so, I'm Amanda." I said and Ellie looked at me as her eyebrows shot up. I tugged her arm a bit and she got it. she smiled and said "yeah, This is Amanda. Amanda, This is Oliver."